Ready to make an impact? Arctic Wolf is looking for a talented Security Developer to join our pack.
Arctic Wolf, the leader in security operations, is a fast-growing company in an exciting and fast-growing industry—Cybersecurity. How fast are we growing? Well, Arctic Wolf ranks #25 on the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for North America in 2019! We have doubled headcount, customers, and revenue for five years running.
We are also cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds and ideas to make our teams even stronger. In fact, we are considered among the 2020 Best Places to Work by bizjournals.com.
At Arctic Wolf, we believe in corporate responsibility. Our offices across North America participate in volunteer programs throughout their communities, and we earned distinction from TravelWise for our efforts in promoting sustainable transportation.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role is a python developer in one of our Threat Operations teams. This role works with team members, Product Management, Security Services and various other specialists to continuously improve the coverage and efficiency of our Managed Detection & Response solution. We are hiring for team members at junior, intermediate and senior levels.
2+ years experience in the development of security products/systems with a focus on 2 or more of the following key areas:
- SIEM detections
- NDR/IPS/IDS detections/signatures
- EDR detections/signatures
- Sigma and Yara rules
- Development of anomaly and behavioural based detections
- Tunning and optimization of detections for all the above
2+ years experience with the at least two of the following Development Languages & Methodologies:
- Python, Go, Java, and C/C++
- Test Driven Development
- Full understanding and use of DevOps methods/tooling
- Full understanding/application of secure development practices
- Cloud Development: AWS, Azure, and GCP using Kubernetes/Containers, IaaS, and key PaaS services
- Agile (SCRUM/Kanban)
2+ years experience with the following security tooling:
- NGFW (PAN, CISCO, Fortinet, etc.)
- Open Source IPS/IDS/NSM (e.g. Bro/Zeek/Suricata)
- SIEMs and Security Analytics platforms (e.g. Elastic, Open Source Big Data Stacks, Splunk, etc)
- Work with team members to continuously improve coverage, efficiency and deliver customer-facing and internal services
- Participate in the full software development life cycle
- Build well-designed, testable, efficient, secure code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information.
- Background checks are required for this position
Working at Arctic Wolf:
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data and aiming to end cyber risk— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
- Equity for all employees
- Paid parental leave
- Training and career development programs
If you're excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply anyway. We review all applications and still may consider you the right person for the role or have another open position where you’re the perfect fit.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful, and inclusive environment that ensures equal access and participation for people with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing email@example.com.