Ready to make an impact? Arctic Wolf is looking for a Business Systems Manager - Financial Systems to join our pack.
Arctic Wolf, fresh off its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. How fast are we growing? Well, Arctic Wolf was highly ranked in the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for North America in both 2019 (#25) and 2020 (#104)! We have doubled headcount, customers, and revenue for five years running.
We are also cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds and ideas to make our teams even stronger. In fact, we are recognized as one of the 2020 Best Places to Work (bizjournals.com).
As we believe in corporate responsibility, Arctic Wolf offices around the world participate in volunteer programs throughout their communities. We’ve also earned distinction from TravelWise for our efforts in promoting sustainable transportation.
Location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota, USA
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to understand, document, facilitate, and configure financial processes and systems improvements under the direction of Finance, Accounting, and Business Operations.
- Build a strong understanding of integrations between the financial business system and the overall business systems infrastructure.
- Assist with user access, roles, user acceptance testing, releases to production (work with vendor as applicable) and production support as needed by teams.
- Serve as a key financial systems point of contact for the Finance and Accounting Teams and Business Operations.
- Provide industry best practice recommendations for financial business system related process and configuration.
- Lead the gathering and documentation of the business requirements for particular projects.
- Manage a working backlog of projects and concurrently work the projects from concept to completion.
- Manage and maintain project plans to execute the pipeline of projects in the most efficient manner possible.
Skills and Requirements:
- 3-5 Years experience with ERP Financial Systems (Netsuite preferred)
- Working knowledge of ERP integrations with CRM systems (Salesforce Experience Preferred)
- Bachelor's degree
- Valid Passport
- Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills, plus excellent organization skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong collaboration and teambuilding skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Self Starting attitude to go and find opportunities for improvement
- Less than 10% Travel to include potential international travel (US/Canada)
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information.
- Background checks are required for this position.
At Arctic Wolf, we recognize that success comes from delighting our customers. We believe in being lean – in constantly building, measuring, and learning in all aspects of our business. We truly value people. All wolves are welcome to join the Arctic Wolf pack, with compelling compensation packages, benefits, and equity for employees.
Arctic Wolf is focused on building a workforce that is diverse and inclusive. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We review all applications.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. As such, we strive to make our recruitment, assessment and selection processes as accessible as possible and provide accommodations as required for applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.