Senior Manager - Technical Recruiting
Reports to: Director of Recruiting
Ready to make an impact? Arctic Wolf is looking for a Senior Manager - Technical Recruiting
Arctic Wolf, fresh off its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. How fast are we growing? Well, Arctic Wolf was highly ranked in the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for North America in both 2019 (#25) and 2020 (#104)! We have doubled headcount, customers, and revenue for five years running. We are continuing to rapidly expand our R&D and Security Services organizations.
We are also cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds and ideas to make our teams even stronger. In fact, we are recognized as one of the 2020 Best Places to Work (bizjournals.com).
Arctic Wolf Networks is seeking a self-motivated, strategic and results oriented Senior Manager - Technical Recruiting. In this role, your primary objective is to support the hiring process and contribute to the growth of the recruiting program within this rapidly scaling cybersecurity organization.
You will collaborate with Hiring Managers and Leaders on a regular basis and proactively work to optimize our recruiting process. The successful candidate will be heavily involved in the strategic elements of our technical recruiting function.
Ultimately, the successful candidate will help accelerate our growth strategy by being the go-to person to build the technical recruiting team and program. This is a high priority, highly visible role within the organization.
- Update current and design new recruiting processes
- Be a thoughtful and empathetic people manager to our technical recruiting team
- Investigate and implement new sourcing methods and or tools
- Lead various projects within the recruiting team
- Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques
- Recommend ways to improve our employer brand
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
- Participate in job fairs and career events
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with outside organizations
- 7+ years of experience as a Recruiter (in a technical setting)
- 3+ Years of people management experience
- Prior recruiting experience in software/security organizations, a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadline
- Solid knowledge of HR policies and best practices
- Empathy and drive for results
- Strong decision-making skills
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes, and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of AWN business information.
- Background checks are required for this position
Working at Arctic Wolf:
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data and aiming to end cyber risk— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
- Equity for all employees
- Paid parental leave
- Training and career development programs
If you're excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply anyway. We review all applications and still may consider you the right person for the role or have another open position where you’re the perfect fit.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful, and inclusive environment that ensures equal access and participation for people with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org