Arctic Wolf is looking for a highly-motivated, flexible Sales Enablement Manager to join our team. Sales Enablement is a vital function with the key goals of increasing deal conversion by improving buyer engagements, driving organizational alignment, increasing sales pipeline acceleration and improving the overall efficiency and effectiveness of your salesforce. This enablement leader will be focused on partnering with our sales development team to design and deliver training opportunities, build onboarding programs to speed ramp times and support effective go to market messaging throughout the sales development team.
It is important that the candidate is comfortable working at both a strategic and hands on level with a proven track record of successfully pivoting between the two when necessary. We are looking for a flexible team player with excellent program management skills, and experience developing, facilitating and delivering training opportunities to various sales audiences.
- Leads the creation, compilation and deployment of appropriate training, content/sales messaging, processes, practices, and tools to support the sales development team.
- Responsible for aspects of foundational and continuous learning programs for sales development reps, including but not limited to training content creation, scheduling and coordination, creation and deployment or delivery of on-demand courseware, and instructor-led sales training and coaching workshops
- Identify messaging reinforcement topics and develop training and activities to improve prospecting and sales development effectiveness.
- Documents and trains team members on tool adoption and process best practices
- Design and deploy onboarding programs for sales development and interns to accelerate ramp time for new team members
- Responsible for tracking and analysis of courseware and sales enablement content usage.
- Focused on driving early stage conversion and efficiency of the front end of the sales cycle.
- Contribute to development of new global sales development training program.
- Supports frontline sales development managers in executing effective coaching practices.
- Manages various sales development projects and coordinates sales enablement activities.
- Administer sales enablement and learning management systems as necessary.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability
- Extensive knowledge of sales enablement and development technologies, processes, and best practices. Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn and LMS experience preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of sales training best practices (analysis, instructional design, delivery, implementation, and evaluation).
- Prior experience with modern sales methodologies, sales process, and buyer’s journey alignment.
- Excellent ability to manage projects from concept to completion.
- Expert ability to plan and facilitate meetings.
- Strong strategic, conceptual, and analytical thinking, and decision-making skills.
- High adaptability and flexibility, including the ability to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity, and change.
- Highly-developed training, presentation and written communication skills.
- Expert ability to collaborate and generate a spirit of cooperation while coordinating diverse activities and groups within a team environment.
- Exposure to a quota carrying role with experience in sales enablement and retention / adoption experience
- Instructional design experience a plus
Background, Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required.
- Prior experience as business development rep or manager
- Superior organizational, project management, and time management skills.
- 3-5 years of direct experience in Sales Enablement and/or Sales Training required. Past experience in sales development position preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-motivated; highly driven to produce results.
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information.
- Background checks are required for this position
Working at Arctic Wolf
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data and aiming to end cyber risk— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
- Equity for all employees
- Paid parental leave
- Training and career development programs
If you're excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply anyway. We review all applications and still may consider you the right person for the role or have another open position where you’re the perfect fit.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful, and inclusive environment that ensures equal access and participation for people with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing email@example.com.