Ready to make an impact? Arctic Wolf is looking for a Security Services Training Content Developer to join our pack.
Arctic Wolf, fresh off its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. How fast are we growing? Well, Arctic Wolf was highly ranked in the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for North America in both 2019 (#25) and 2020 (#104)! We have doubled headcount, customers, and revenue for five years running.
We are also cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds and ideas to make our teams even stronger. In fact, we are recognized as one of the 2020 Best Places to Work (bizjournals.com).
As we believe in corporate responsibility, Arctic Wolf offices across North America participate in volunteer programs throughout their communities. We’ve also earned distinction from TravelWise for our efforts in promoting sustainable transportation.
About the Role:
Arctic Wolf Networks, Inc. (AWN) is seeking a Training Content Developer to support our rapidly growing security services around the world. If you are a skilled cybersecurity training content creator with a passion for helping your fellow employees through education, then consider joining our team and contributing to the evolution of our exceptional training programs.
- Design, create, and curate technical training in a variety of formats (instructor-led, recorded, interactive eLearning)
- Rapidly learn new technologies, and apply adult learning principles to distill that knowledge into effective lessons
- Create hands-on lab activities to reinforce key concepts from lectures
- Collaborate with diverse stakeholders in R&D, Product Management, and Security Services to ensure accuracy and completeness of training
- Maintain and improve existing content library
- Become a fountain of knowledge: answer questions, source training, provide mentorship, enhance the flow of information
- Earn and maintain ‘Certified’ status within Security Services
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- College diploma or university degree in Computer Science, a Computer Security program, or 5 years of experience in a relevant IT sector
- Minimum of 2 years experience in corporate or product trainer with focus in cybersecurity
- Able to enthusiastically create high-quality, instructor-led training
- Skilled at developing eLearning using Captivate, Active Presenter, or equivalent
- Experience with Cornerstone OnDemand or a related LMS
Each successful candidate will be required to pass a criminal background check and employment verification as a condition of employment.
Other Beneficial Skills and Experience:
- CompTIA CTT+ Technical Trainer certification a plus
- Computer and/or network security
- Networking fundamentals
- Cloud infrastructure
- Software development/coding
- Instructional design
- Proactive mentality
- Ability to get things done
Working at Arctic Wolf:
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data and aiming to end cyber risk— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
- Equity for all employees
- Paid parental leave
- Training and career development programs
If you're excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply anyway. We review all applications and still may consider you the right person for the role or have another open position where you’re the perfect fit.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful, and inclusive environment that ensures equal access and participation for people with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.