Ready to make an impact? Arctic Wolf seeks a Security Developer to join our pack.
Arctic Wolf, with its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. How fast are we growing? Well, Arctic Wolf was highly ranked in the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for North America in both 2019 (#25) and 2020 (#104)! We have doubled headcount, customers, and revenue for five years running.
We are also cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and ideas to make our teams even stronger as we grow our teams globally. In fact, we were named a 2021 Top Workplace USA (Energage) as the top technology firm to work in our size category, were recognized as one of the 2020 Best Places to Work (bizjournals.com), and most recently were certified as a 2021 Great Place to Work (Great Places to Work Institute, Canada).
Arctic Wolf believes in corporate responsibility, and our worldwide offices proudly participate in volunteer programs throughout their communities. We’ve also earned distinction from TravelWise for our efforts in promoting sustainable transportation.
About the Role
A Managed Risk (MR) Developer - Security is a cybersecurity resource and a developer of Arctic Wolf’s secure baselines. They work to define and automate configuration best practices. Their overarching goal is to help us make security and compliance better for our clients every day. This role works with team members, Product Management, Security Services, and various other specialists to continuously improve the coverage and efficiency of our MR solution.
- Multiple Operating Systems (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- AWS Cloud Services
You are a talented developer with many of these skills:
- Server virtualization and networking
- Regular expressions
- Scripting languages such as bash and PowerShell
- Functional programming
- Analytical mindset
- Self-starter, driven to succeed
Previous security experience is preferred, but not required. We provide all the cybersecurity training you need during onboarding and on-the-job training.
- Development and testing of vulnerability and compliance benchmarks as prescribed and prioritized by customers and team leadership
- Support customers with issues pertaining to content published by Arctic Wolf
- Maintain a catalog of up-to-date compliance benchmarks and endpoint vulnerabilities
- Ability to prioritize vulnerabilities based on criticality and relevance
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information.
- Background checks are required for this position
Working at Arctic Wolf:
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities and unique perspectives all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data and aiming to end cyber risk— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
- Equity for all employees
- Paid parental leave
- Training and career development programs
If you're excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply. We review all applications and may yet consider you the right person for the role or have another open position where you’re the perfect fit.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful, and inclusive environment that ensures equal access and participation for people with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing email@example.com