Ready to make an impact? Arctic Wolf is looking for a Software Development - Team Lead to join our pack.
Arctic Wolf, fresh off its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. How fast are we growing? Well, Arctic Wolf was highly ranked in the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for North America in both 2019 (#25) and 2020 (#104)! We have doubled headcount, customers, and revenue for five years running.
We are also cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds and ideas to make our teams even stronger. In fact, we are recognized as one of the 2020 Best Places to Work (bizjournals.com).
As we believe in corporate responsibility, Arctic Wolf offices across North America participate in volunteer programs throughout their communities. We’ve also earned distinction from TravelWise for our efforts in promoting sustainable transportation.
About the Role:
The Arctic Wolf security operations platform ingests and processes upwards of 200 billion events a day from a wide variety of on-premise devices and cloud platforms. The security pipeline is a distributed system of loosely-coupled microservices that constitute our real-time analysis and threat detection systems. These services distill the incoming events into actionable intelligence that our Concierge Security Teams use to protect customers.
We are growing rapidly, with our data volume increasing ten-fold roughly every two years. We are looking for individuals with experience leading a team of developers to join our pack and work with us to continuously evolve and expand the capabilities of our security platform. Arctic Wolf R&D teams are responsible for the full software development lifecycle of their services, including design, development, testing, and production monitoring. This role includes people leadership, process management, as well as individual-level technical contributions.
- Lead and manage a team of 3-6 highly skilled software developers
- Foster and improve a work culture that enables the team to thrive
- Grow the team in depth and breadth through mentorship, career development, and hiring
- Architect, design, develop, test and deliver software in an agile environment
- Continuously learn and expand your technical and leadership horizons
- 5+ years experience in the software development industry
- 1+ year experience leading teams, including hiring and mentoring top talent
- Excited to work at the intersection of Big Data and the Cybersecurity problem spaces
- Experience deploying services on cloud computing platforms (e.g, AWS, Azure, GCP) is strongly preferred
- Experience working on distributed systems and microservices architecture is preferred
Our Technology Stack:
- Golang, Python, Java, Docker, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Kubernetes or ECS, Linux
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information.
- Background checks are required for this position
Working at Arctic Wolf:
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data and aiming to end cyber risk— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
- Equity for all employees
- Paid paternity and maternity leave
- Training and career development programs
If you're excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply anyway. We review all applications and still may consider you the right person for the role or have another open position where you’re the perfect fit.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful, and inclusive environment that ensures equal access and participation for people with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.