Ready to make an impact? Arctic Wolf seeks a Director of Product Management – Security Intelligence & Analytics to join our pack to help us revolutionize security operations. Our hardworking team is passionate about building solutions that address sophisticated security problems at scale and help IT organizations across the world achieve security outcomes that matter.
Arctic Wolf is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. How fast are we growing? Well, Arctic Wolf was highly ranked in the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for North America in both 2019 (#25) and 2020 (#104)! We have doubled headcount, customers, and revenue for five years running.
We are also cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and ideas to make our teams even stronger as we grow our teams globally. In fact, we were named a 2021 Top Workplace USA (Energage) as the top technology firm to work in our size category, were recognized as one of the 2020 Best Places to Work (bizjournals.com), and most recently were certified as a 2021 Great Place to Work (Great Places to Work Institute, Canada).
Arctic Wolf believes in corporate responsibility, and our worldwide offices proudly participate in volunteer programs throughout their communities. We’ve also earned distinction from TravelWise for our efforts in promoting sustainable transportation.
Security operations is the heart of what we do at Arctic Wolf. It is our responsibility to secure our customers’ most critical assets and we take this very seriously. The Senior Product Manager – Security Analytics will play a key role in empowering our customers to identify, assess, and defend their attack surface proactively. This position will report into the Head of our MDR Product organization.
Arctic Wolf is looking for a Director of Product to lead the definition and delivery of new security analytics capabilities as part of our Managed Detection and Response (MDR) offering. Working with an exceptional team of data scientists, threat researchers, and threat intelligence analysts, this PM will be responsible for expanding Arctic Wolf’s advanced UEBA detection capabilities, enhancing the existing threat intelligence framework, and overseeing our threat research efforts, with a focus on detection efficacy and actionability.
This is a high visibility role with significant executive interaction across several cross-functional groups including R&D, Sales Engineering, Product Marketing, Customer Success, and Security Services. This PM will continuously evaluate attacker techniques and evolving IT footprints to enhance Arctic Wolf’s overall detection and intelligence story in the context of our larger Security Operations framework.
Ideal candidates for this role are passionate about building enterprise security products, are committed to keeping customers secure, and are excited about working in fast-paced, collaborative environments. Candidates will bring a deep understanding of the enterprise security space and will have demonstrated success with prior roles in analytics, threat intelligence, or security research. Candidates will have experience building or operating security products and services, such as Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA), or Threat Intelligence Platform (TIP).
Combining their knowledge of the threat landscape, how cybercriminals and nation-state attackers operate, and the security industry ecosystem, the Arctic Wolf Security Intelligence and Analytics PM will lead the charge for our continued leadership in the MDR market. This PM will work closely with customers of various sizes, understand their security challenges, and build innovative solutions to ensure that businesses, their data, and their people remain secure.
- Establish and execute on Arctic Wolf’s Security Intelligence & Analytics vision
- Oversee the product development process from concept to release
- Work closely with the Arctic Wolf Security Services team to enable operationalization of various net new detection capabilities
- Interact with customers and partners to validate and socialize existing and planned capabilities
- Analyze the market and threat landscape — using various metrics to identify trends and gaps across relevant user personas — and define optimal features and workflows
- Develop and maintain a prioritized roadmap in collaboration with MDR PM leadership
- Work closely with R&D to groom backlogs and execute against the roadmap
- Engage Sales leadership and PMM to help train various customer-facing teams
- Articulate roadmap plans and strategy to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and track a set of KPIs that measure success and inform product strategy
- Represent Arctic Wolf at industry events and security conferences
- Travel as necessary to Arctic Wolf locations in the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least 5 years of PM experience with SIEM, UEBA, or TIP
- Experience with either SIEM, TIP, or adjacent categories is mandatory (either as PM, TME, Software Developer, Systems Engineer, Solution Architect, Security Analyst, or Incident Responder)
- Knowledge of IaaS technologies such as AWS, Azure, or GCP is highly desired
- Comfortable with both, engaging in high-level strategy and driving execution
- Experience in SaaS or service-oriented environments is highly desired
- Experience working with Security Researchers and Analysts
- Prior experience with leading and motivating engineers in a dynamic environment
· Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information.
· Background checks are required for this position
Working at Arctic Wolf:
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities and unique perspectives all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data and aiming to end cyber risk— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
- Equity for all employees
- Paid parental leave
- Training and career development programs
If you're excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply. We review all applications and may yet consider you the right person for the role or have another open position where you’re the perfect fit.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful, and inclusive environment that ensures equal access and participation for people with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing email@example.com.