Ready to make an impact? Arctic Wolf seeks an Audio/Video Editor based in Tampa, FL to join our pack. Arctic Wolf, with its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. How fast are we growing?
Well, Arctic Wolf was highly ranked in the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for North America in both 2019 (#25) and 2020 (#104)! We have doubled headcount, customers, and revenue for five years running. We are also cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and ideas to make our teams even stronger as we grow our teams globally. In fact, we were named a 2021 Top Workplace USA (Energage) as the top technology firm to work in our size category, were recognized as one of the 2020 Best Places to Work (bizjournals.com), and most recently were certified as a 2021 Great Place to Work (Great Places to Work Institute, Canada).
Arctic Wolf believes in corporate responsibility, and our worldwide offices proudly participate in volunteer programs throughout their communities. We’ve also earned distinction from TravelWise for our efforts in promoting sustainable transportation.
Arctic Wolf’s Managed Service Awareness (MSA) content team provides first-rate service to our partners while driving creativity, vision, and innovation. We look to inspire, create and deliver across all our areas…whether it’s design, graphics, animation, editing, music, sound design, or development of new production tools for event and studio production.
The Audio/Video Editor is responsible for assembling professional quality audio and video deliverables. The role requires continuous collaboration with internal teams and management to ensure project deliverables meet expectations. This role will also have direct participation in audio and video production efforts in our in-house studios as well as off-site shot locations.
· Ingesting and assembling raw footage
· Carefully following a script, screenplay, or outline
· Inputting audio effects, music, voiceover, etc. to enhance audio quality
· Inputting motion graphics, static graphics, text overlay, etc. to enhance video quality
· Developing rough and final cuts
· Improving and correcting lighting, coloring, and faulty footage
· Working closely with director to present a final product that matches their vision
· Working closely with graphic designers to develop appropriate visual aesthetic
· Work with audio/video production team on studio and offsite projects
· Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
· A bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
· 3+ years of experience in audio and visual editing preferred
· Working knowledge of all studio positions and studio production a plus
· Proficiency in using the Adobe Creative Cloud and other editing tools
· Ability to take and follow direction, while also having a creative eye for improvements
· Being a team player is an absolute must
At Arctic Wolf, we recognize that success comes from delighting our customers. We believe in being lean – in constantly building, measuring, and learning in all aspects of our business. We truly value people. All wolves are welcome to join the Arctic Wolf pack, with compelling compensation packages, benefits, and equity for employees.
Arctic Wolf is focused on building a workforce that is diverse and inclusive. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We review all applications.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. As such, we strive to make our recruitment, assessment and selection processes as accessible as possible and provide accommodations as required for applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing email@example.com.