Ready to make an impact? Arctic Wolf is looking for a Sales Enablement Program Manager to join our Sales Enablement team.
Founded in 2012, Arctic Wolf is a well-funded security operations center (SOC)-as-a-service start-up with a renowned leadership team and remarkable growth rate. In fact, Arctic Wolf was #25 on the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for North America in 2019!
The team at Arctic Wolf takes pride in delivering personal, predictable protection from cybersecurity threats to the customers we serve across industries and geographies. As a new wolf, you’ll join the brightest minds in the industry and your unique skills will drive ambitious outcomes whether you support our security intelligence solutions, partnerships, or the Arctic Wolf customer or employee experience.
The Enablement Program Manager implements, supports, and manages programs that support Arctic Wolf’s sales organization’s strategic objectives and programs. He/ she plays a key role in increasing the business productivity and technical proficiency of Arctic Wolf’s sales teams and partners by working in close collaboration with the Enablement, Sales and Marketing Teams.
The Enablement Program Manager generally has the following responsibilities:
- Execute strategies and programs to enable our sales teams and partners to build pipeline and drive revenue
- Measure, analyze and report on the effectiveness of enablement program activities such as Sales Kick Off, New Hire Sales Bootcamp, and sales and technical certifications and programs
- Work with cross functional teams to project manage and operationalize new offerings, sales onboarding bootcamp and ongoing enablement programs
- Facilitate, co-lead and organize monthly sales bootcamp experience for new sales team members
- Develop and manage documented, scalable onboarding and training processes
- Manage cross-functional execution of engaging enablement events, both in-person and virtually
- Maintain updated content in sales training and content platforms
- Other duties as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant enablement, sales, or marketing experience
- Experience working with tools including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, SFDC and learning management systems. Experience with Wrike, Brainshark and Seismic a plus.
- Strong analytical skills with sound business sense
- Creative, innovative, confident, flexible and enthusiastic communication style. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks at once.
- Demonstrated track record of implementing successful cross-functional programs, including development of cross-company business process and system solutions
- Project management experience preferably within enablement or sales operations. Ability to manage and monitor numerous projects at once at local, regional and global levels.
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including remote field teams.
- Must work well in fast paced, high pressure situations with near and mid term deadlines.
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with Arctic Wolf’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of Arctic Wolf business information
- Background checks are required for this position
Working at Arctic Wolf:
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data and aiming to end cyber risk— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
- Equity for all employees
- Paid parental leave
- Training and career development programs
If you're excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply anyway. We review all applications and still may consider you the right person for the role or have another open position where you’re the perfect fit.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful, and inclusive environment that ensures equal access and participation for people with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.