Ready to make an impact? Arctic Wolf seeks an Alliance Architect – to join our pack.
Arctic Wolf, the leader in security operations, is a fast-growing company in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. How fast are we growing? Well, Arctic Wolf ranks #25 on the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for North America in 2019! We have doubled headcount, customers, and revenue for five years running.
We are also cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds and ideas to make our teams even stronger. In fact, we are considered among the 2020 Best Places to Work (bizjournals.com).
And we believe in corporate responsibility. Our offices across North America participate in volunteer programs throughout their communities, and we earned distinction from TravelWise for our efforts in promoting sustainable transportation.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Vice President of Business Development this alliance architect will be an integral part of the Business Development team. You will make an impact across all of our alliances as a technical leader. In this role you’ll support new alliance recruitment, develop proof of concept for integrations, influence product management roadmap, collect feedback from alliance partners, and collaborate on our design program. You’ll help Arctic Wolf evolve a usage metrics driven approach to integration prioritization. Additionally, you’ll be the critical liaison between product teams during design and development.
Initially the role will support our Ecosystem of Integration partners, Cloud Service Providers, and Large MSP opportunities, both in the US and abroad. We expect growth in the role and a big impact.
If you’re a technical sales engineer, an integration product manager, or API developer, this might be a great role for you!
- Perform technical presentations and demonstrations to Alliance partners
- Facilitate integration design between Arctic Wolf and Alliance product management teams
- Develop Proof of concepts plans for technical integration work
- Influence API design and development
- Support field marketing events including conferences, and public presentations
- Maintain usage reporting and track integration requests and mechanisms
- Maintain strong competitive knowledge of Arctic Wolf competitors
- Capture alliance updates and changes to brief Product Management and Engineering
- The role will likely require travel, some of which may be international
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5 years experience with API usage and integration design is required
- 5 or more years in Information security is required
- Technical familiarity with webhooks, API Authentication, YARA, JSON, and scalable design methodologies
- Experience with AWS, and Microsoft Azure
- Familiarity with enterprise software and SaaS sales models including the resale Channel
- Comfort with scripting, and development for simple proof of concept integration work
- Familiarity with market participants and trends in several of the following:
- Managed Detection and Response (MDR)
- Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
- Cloud security technologies and implications
- Vulnerability management
- Security Infrastructure
- Compliance and GRC tools
- Compelling and succinct communication skills especially presenting with slideware
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information.
- Background checks are required for this position
Working at Arctic Wolf:
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
- Equity for all employees
- Paid parental leave
- Training and career development programs
If you're excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply anyway. We review all applications and still may consider you the right person for the role or have another open position where you’re the perfect fit.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful, and inclusive environment that ensures equal access and participation for people with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.