Ready to make an impact? Arctic Wolf is looking for a Network Operations Support Analyst to join our pack.
Arctic Wolf, the leader in security operations, is a fast-growing company in an exciting and fast-growing industry—Cybersecurity. How fast are we growing? Well, Arctic Wolf ranks #25 on the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for North America in 2019! We have doubled headcount, customers, and revenue for five years running.
We are also cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds and ideas to make our teams even stronger. In fact, we are considered among the 2020 Best Places to Work by bizjournals.com.
At Arctic Wolf, we believe in corporate responsibility. Our offices across North America participate in volunteer programs throughout their communities, and we earned distinction from TravelWise for our efforts in promoting sustainable transportation.
About the Role:
Arctic Wolf Networks, Inc. is looking to hire Network Operations Support Analyst. The NetOps SA is front line Operations Center role, supporting our security services around the world. The NetOps SA troubleshoots product issues faced by customers, escalating to our Pack Support team as needed. This role is customer facing, as you will be dealing directly with customers and their issues.
The NetOps SA is responsible for providing expert, professional and skills support for the various Arctic Wolf products in our customer environments.
Troubleshoot and resolve various customer-facing issues including:
- Operational health of sensors and scanners in customer environments.
- End-point agent installation and operational issues.
- Cloud sensor configuration and communication issues.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Support customers experiencing difficulties with our products via phone and online support tools.
- Triage customer requests, apply playbook driven solutions, document any new issues that are found with troubleshooting to solutions
- Strong communication skills and easily interact with a variety of different people and personalities. Success in this role depends on the effective handling of customer found issues and running them to solution.
- Understand the processes and systems Arctic Wolf uses, this will be critical in helping customers in support requests.
- Provide after-hours coverage for emergency situations
Arctic Wolf Networks is a start-up and all NetOps SA candidates should expect to be working with all parts of Arctic Wolf, including engineering, security services, and operations. A positive can-do attitude is a must. A willingness to learn and try new things is critical. An ability to deal with uncertainty is a positive.
Required Skills and Experience:
- BS / College Diploma in an IT discipline or 3 years in the IT industry experience
- CCNA, Network+ or equivalent
- Strong understanding of DHCP, DNS and VLANs
- Network operations center experience
- Customer facing experience
- Basic understanding of PowerShell, bash or other scripting languages
You will be required to attend trainings, seminars or webinars relevant to job role to enhance current knowledge base and skill set in order to improve job performance and efficiency.
And you may have these additional skills and experience:
- Network Routing and Switching knowledge
- Virtual environment experience with VMware or Hyper-V
- Firewalls and IDS/IPS
- Linux, Windows, Mac operating systems
- Windows and Active Directory
- Network and Security Auditing
- Cloud technologies including AWS, Azure
- MCSE or Active Directory MCP certificates an asset
- Deployment tools such as GPO, SCCM, Intune, or Jamf
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information.
- Background checks are required for this position
Arctic Wolf Networks is a 24×7 work environment and NetOps SA’s are required to work shift work on a rotating basis. This position is currently a business day work schedule, but will expand to a 24x7 operational shift role comprised of 12 hour shifts and 8 hour shifts
Working at Arctic Wolf:
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
- Equity for all employees
- Paid parental leave
- Training and career development programs
If you're excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply anyway. We review all applications and still may consider you the right person for the role or have another open position where you’re the perfect fit.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful, and inclusive environment that ensures equal access and participation for people with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.