Ready to make an impact? Arctic Wolf is looking for a Global Director of Security Services Training to join our pack.
Arctic Wolf, fresh off its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. How fast are we growing? Well, Arctic Wolf was highly ranked in the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for North America in both 2019 (#25) and 2020 (#104)! We have doubled headcount, customers, and revenue for five years running.
We are also cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds and ideas to make our teams even stronger. In fact, we are recognized as one of the 2020 Best Places to Work (bizjournals.com).
As we believe in corporate responsibility, Arctic Wolf offices across North America participate in volunteer programs throughout their communities. We’ve also earned distinction from TravelWise for our efforts in promoting sustainable transportation.
About the Role:
Arctic Wolf Networks, Inc. (AWN) is seeking a Global Director of Security Services Training to enable our rapidly growing security services around the world. We’re looking for a rock-star cyber training aficionado who is a force-multiplier, with an endless passion for helping your fellow employees through education, professional development, and continuous learning.
The Arctic Wolf training leader will be paramount to our ability to attract and retain talent at hyperscale, motivate and engage employees, build an employer brand, create a values based culture, and develop our teams capabilities. This role will lead Curriculum Development, Training Content Management, the Security Services Certification program, Knowledge Management, Communications & Reporting, and will have direct control over trainers across the globe.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader who has a proven track record of building teams and delivering training content that has massive scale. A sense of urgency, a metric based approach to anything that matters, a strong bias for action, excellent communication skills and a high degree of personal accountability are must-haves to be successful in this role.
- Providing leadership to build, nurture and grow the training organization to be a key strategic weapon for Arctic Wolf
- Own the training roadmap. Lead the design, creation, delivery, and enhancement of technical training in a variety of formats (instructor-led, recorded, interactive eLearning, labs). Course topics are related to Managed Detection & Response, Managed Risk, and Managed Awareness
- Create hands-on lab activities to reinforce key concepts from lectures
- Collaborate with diverse stakeholders in R&D, Product Management, and Security Services to ensure accuracy and completeness of training
- Own Knowledge Management for the Security Services team
- Maintain and enhance our Security Services Certification Program
- Create a positive, inclusive, and collaborative learning environment
- Prioritize training needs based on target user needs and what will improve Arctic Wolf organizational performance
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS in a technical discipline with 10+ years building and leading world-wide training for large multi-national, organizations that are highly technical in nature
- Proven experience designing and developing a variety of learning offerings with cross-functional groups across divisions
- Proven track record of scaling training organizations across the world
- Intense operational focus with a metrics driven approach to continuous improvement
- Proven ability to be detail oriented when required, yet not lose perspective of the big picture.
- Demonstrated impact to improve culture through training programs
- Ability to maintain high levels of output while dealing with ambiguity
- Able to enthusiastically deliver high-quality, instructor-led training
- Effective communicator with mature interpersonal skills
Other Beneficial Skills and Experience:
- CompTIA CTT+ Technical Trainer certification a plus
- Computer and/or network security: Security Monitoring, Incident Response, Threat Hunting, Threat Intelligence
- Networking fundamentals
- Cloud infrastructure
Working at Arctic Wolf:
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data and aiming to end cyber risk— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
- Equity for all employees
- Paid parental leave
- Training and career development programs
If you're excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply anyway. We review all applications and still may consider you the right person for the role or have another open position where you’re the perfect fit.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful, and inclusive environment that ensures equal access and participation for people with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.