Ready to make an impact? Arctic Wolf is looking for a Director, Product Management - Endpoint Agent to join our pack to help us revolutionize the way that network security is processed and delivered to businesses. Our hardworking team is passionate about building a solution that will solve the real-world security problems that IT professionals face.
Arctic Wolf, with its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. How fast are we growing? Well, Arctic Wolf was highly ranked in the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for North America in both 2019 (#25) and 2020 (#104)! We have doubled headcount, customers, and revenue for five years running.
We are also cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and ideas to make our teams even stronger as we grow our teams globally. In fact, we were named a 2021 Top Workplace USA (Energage) as the top technology firm to work in our size category, were recognized as one of the 2020 Best Places to Work (bizjournals.com), and most recently were certified as a 2021 Great Place to Work (Great Places to Work Institute, Canada).
Arctic Wolf believes in corporate responsibility, and our worldwide offices proudly participate in volunteer programs throughout their communities. We’ve also earned distinction from TravelWise for our efforts in promoting sustainable transportation.
Security operations is the heart of what we do at Arctic Wolf. It is our responsibility to secure our customers’ most critical assets and we take this very seriously. The Senior Product Manager - MSP will play a key role in empowering our customers to identify, assess and protect their attack surface proactively. This position will report into the Sr. VP, Products.
The Director, Product Management - Endpoint Agent will play a key role in the organization working across products, technology, sales, services, marketing and legal to drive our portfolio of services (definition, pricing/packaging, compliance, availability, operations etc.) You will leverage the powerful integration of people, process and technologies that we are known for to deliver compelling service offerings to our customers.
You will work to support our services vision, continue to refine our existing services offerings and begin building our next set of capabilities. You will work within and outside the organization to understand market needs and trends, collaborate with the product teams to inject a service driven approach to product development and work with our security operations teams to efficiently and effectively operationalize our capabilities in a data-driven manner. You will help to track key performance metrics and ensure alignment across the organization.
· Drive the definition of our managed security solutions, working cross department and internally/externally
· Be the “voice of the customer”. Build and maintain customer trust and foster meaningful relationships
· Work closely with our services teams to ensure they are represented in the product creation process
· Work closely with your fellow product managers to ensure services requirements are captured during technology development
· Enable our internal and external stakeholders
· Work with marketing to support positioning and messaging
· Represent Arctic Wolf Networks at customer interactions, industry events and on other platforms
· Work closely with cross-functional teams to support the business & product strategy.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
· 6+ years’ experience in technical product management/product management (security experience is highly preferred, cloud experience preferred)
· Experience with Product Management for an endpoint technology
· Experience operating or managing SOC teams or in related security services environments is highly desired
· Accomplished in aspects of traditional product managed (roadmap, specification, project management, pricing/packaging, data etc.)
· Comfortable operating in fast paced environments
· Exceptional communication skills, for both internal and external audiences
· Technical degree required; advanced degree preferred
· Service definition and delivery experience is a plus
· Compliance experience is a plus
· Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information.
· Background checks are required for this position
Working at Arctic Wolf:
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities and unique perspectives all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data and aiming to end cyber risk— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
- Equity for all employees
- Paid parental leave
- Training and career development programs
If you're excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply. We review all applications and may yet consider you the right person for the role or have another open position where you’re the perfect fit.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful, and inclusive environment that ensures equal access and participation for people with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing email@example.com.