Ready to make an impact? Arctic Wolf is looking for a Senior Presales Systems Engineer - Ottawa to join our pack.
Arctic Wolf, fresh off its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. How fast are we growing? Well, Arctic Wolf was highly ranked in the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for North America in both 2019 (#25) and 2020 (#104)! We have doubled headcount, customers, and revenue for five years running.
We are also cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds and ideas to make our teams even stronger. In fact, we are recognized as one of the 2020 Best Places to Work (bizjournals.com).
As we believe in corporate responsibility, Arctic Wolf offices across North America participate in volunteer programs throughout their communities. We’ve also earned distinction from TravelWise for our efforts in promoting sustainable transportation.
About the Role:
Location: Remote - Ottawa (will sit in the greater Ottawa area)
The Senior Presales Systems Engineer is the technical backbone of the sales organization. The Presales Systems Engineer is responsible for working alongside an account executive to evangelize, design, propose and demonstrate the business value to customers. This is a results oriented position and you must demonstrate that you can own building the territory with the account executive. This will be done by having a high aptitude in security technology, leadership, and business acumen. You thrive on autonomy while being a productive team member. The character and competency you bring to the sales process is a critical component to this role. Ultimately, you win with integrity and good intent.
- Working with companies to help educate and drive the Arctic Wolf Networks CyberSOC business value for customers
- Deliver technical presentations and demos with a focus on the business requirements of the customer
- Create an environment in which prospects become customers and customers become evangelists
- Work through obstacles during the sales process, help the customer understand how Arctic Wolf addresses their requirements and concerns
- Represent the voice of Arctic Wolf to the customers, and represent the customers voice to Arctic Wolf
- Assist sales qualification and own the technical architecture design
- Travel required / Passport Required
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years in a customer-facing role, preferably in a presales engineering capacity or consulting role focused on security solutions
- Minimum of 5 years supporting, delivering, or designing enterprise IT systems, security focused systems desired
- Must have extensive technical experience in Networking, Security, Identity Management, Cloud Services, and Windows/Linux/Mac
- Ability to articulate the business application/value of the Arctic Wolf technology to all audiences, ranging from technical to executive-level decision makers
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation, time management, and attention to detail
- You must have an “I own the problem AND the solution” attitude
- Strong working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Desired Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- CISSP, GCIH, CISA or CISM certification(s)
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Previous experience selling XaaS solutions (software, infrastructure, SOC/Security)
- Mac OS / Omnigraffle / VMware Fusion
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information.
- Background checks are required for this position
Working at Arctic Wolf:
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data and aiming to end cyber risk— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
- Equity for all employees
- Paid parental leave
- Training and career development programs
If you're excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply anyway. We review all applications and still may consider you the right person for the role or have another open position where you’re the perfect fit.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful, and inclusive environment that ensures equal access and participation for people with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing email@example.com.