Ready to make an impact? Arctic Wolf seeks a Channel Marketing Sr. Specialist to join our pack.
Arctic Wolf, fresh off its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. How fast are we growing? Well, Arctic Wolf was highly ranked in the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for North America in both 2019 (#25) and 2020 (#104)! We have doubled headcount, customers, and revenue for five years running.
We are also cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds and ideas to make our teams even stronger. In fact, we are recognized as one of the 2020 Best Places to Work (bizjournals.com).
As we believe in corporate responsibility, Arctic Wolf offices around the world participate in volunteer programs throughout their communities. We’ve also earned distinction from TravelWise for our efforts in promoting sustainable transportation.
Location: Eden Prairie, MN office or remote in the USA
About the Role:
Reporting to the Director of Channel Marketing, the Channel Marketing Sr. Specialist – Strategic Partners will be an integral part of the Marketing team. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to shape and support marketing programs for Arctic Wolf’s strategic partners.
You’ll work closely with the Director of National Accounts and the National Account Managers to identify high-yield opportunities for each unique partner across partner-facing marketing mediums including webinars, digital programs, partner training, panels, and social broadcasts. You’ll be responsible for making Arctic Wolf stand out in a creative and impactful way to gain mindshare from our most productive partners.
Additionally, you’ll be responsible for digging into program performance data to identify trends, make recommendations and shape budget allocations that drive business results.
The ideal candidate Is a self-starter with a service attitude who has exceptional communication and writing skills, a partner-first attitude, and ability to create and launch high-impact programs that yield measurable results.
- Work closely with the Director of National Accounts and National Account Managers to learn each unique strategic partner and develop go-to-market plans that align to business goals and drive results
- Serve as primary AW marketing liaison for Partner Marketing Managers at our strategic partners
- Leverage knowledge of strategic national partners to identify or create high-yield program opportunities within pay to play programs and on partner rate cards; propose ideas that fit partner requirements while making a splash to reinforce AW brand through creative deliverables
- Manage pay to play budgets for strategic named partners; rework budget allocation as needed based on program shifts
- Partner with Field Marketing to ensure territory teams are aware of and incorporating pay-to-play campaigns and events into demand plans
- Track and report on program successes and determine future investments based on ROI
- Generate partner-specific campaign content and provide strategic campaign direction for strategic national partner program deliverables
- Partner with internal Demand Center and Creative teams to manage campaign ticket requests for programs including training, panels, webinars, ads, on-domain landing pages, social broadcasts, and partner training
- Manage strategic national partner on-domain landing pages designed to increase awareness about AW solutions including content updates, refreshing assets/imagery and solution messaging changes
- Source, coordinate and fulfill high-end giveaway and rep engagement items to make Arctic Wolf stand out among other vendors with national strategic partner reps
- Partner with internal teams to package enablement tools and assets designed to meet the unique needs of the strategic national partner segment
- Collaborate with Channel Marketing Manager – Strategic Partners to deliver a cohesive partner engagement and enablement strategy and experience for our national partner reps
- Serve as an advocate for strategic national partners within and outside of Arctic Wolf
- Perform all other duties and assist in other areas as needed
Skills and Requirements:
- 5+ years proven experience in B2B channel marketing (experience working for cloud services/security technology company a plus)
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and proactively seek ways to provide efficiencies and amplify project impact
- Strong channel acumen and understanding of partner types and personas
- Positive, high-energy, team-focused attitude
- Ability to lead by example and inspire action within and across teams
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment where new priorities can emerge on a daily basis
- Ability to think strategically and drive forward communications efforts that will build buzz in the market
- Strong analytical skills: ability to measure effectiveness of programs and extract actionable insights
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to build effective working relationships with sales leaders, sales team members and the channel community
- Deep understanding of marketing/sales funnel as it relates to the channel and methods by which to influence deal registrations
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills; strong presentation skills
- Comfortable leveraging marketing automation tools (Marketo preferred) and SalesForce to build campaigns and track performance
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, English or Communications
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 20%, namely to channel-focused events and conferences
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information.
- Background checks are required for this position
At Arctic Wolf, we recognize that success comes from delighting our customers. We believe in being lean – in constantly building, measuring, and learning in all aspects of our business. We truly value people. All wolves are welcome to join the Arctic Wolf pack, with compelling compensation packages, benefits, and equity for employees.
Arctic Wolf is focused on building a workforce that is diverse and inclusive. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We review all applications.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. As such, we strive to make our recruitment, assessment and selection processes as accessible as possible and provide accommodations as required for applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing email@example.com.