Arctic Wolf is looking for a self-motivated, flexible and technology-oriented Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success Sales Team.
Founded in 2012, Arctic Wolf is a well-funded security operations center (SOC)-as-a-service start-up with a renowned leadership team and remarkable growth rate. In fact, Arctic Wolf was #25 on the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for North America in 2019!
The team at Arctic Wolf takes pride in delivering personal, predictable protection from cybersecurity threats to the customers we serve across industries and geographies. As a new wolf, you’ll join the brightest minds in the industry and your unique skills will drive ambitious outcomes whether you support our security intelligence solutions, partnerships, or the Arctic Wolf customer or employee experience.
The ideal candidate will possess strong communication skills, be a strong negotiator and have experience working with customers to meet their needs and drive growth.
- Managing a set of Commercial customers who are utilizing Arctic Wolf’s CyberSOC solution
- Achieving renewal and expansion targets through consultative selling techniques
- Listening to customers and providing feedback to the business
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and delivery of quarterly account reviews
- Identifying opportunities to upsell to existing customers by positioning additional service offerings.
- Effectively negotiating transactions and developing plans for future growth, including leveraging solid domain and product knowledge to facilitate interest in Arctic Wolf expansion.
- Successfully planning and prioritizing a high volume of activities and requests to manage customer issues and requests, including following through on requests in a timely manner, asking clarifying questions to determine the correct source & impact of issues, as well as understanding use cases to coach customers to alternate solutions when possible.
- Creating and managing automated processes to effectively forecast and communicate at-risk customers.
- Working in a highly trusting and transparent team environment
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of demonstrated success in a sales role, preferably in a technology organization.
- Field sales experience strongly desired
- The ability to be flexible and work in a rapidly changing environment is required
- Bachelor’s degree, or combination of education and relevant experience
- Aptitude for technology, knowledge of spreadsheet and Salesforce utilization
- Fanatical devotion to customer service, business quality, and data security
- The ideal candidate thinks out-of-the-box and energizes others with passion, quality and commitment.
- Excellent organizational skills and written/oral communication skills
- This position is based in our Eden Prairie, MN office and will require team members work from our corporate office
- Up to 25% travel may be required
- Passport required
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with Arctic Wolf Network's Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of Arctic Wolf business information.
- Each successful candidate will be required to pass a criminal background check and an employment verification as a condition of employment.
At Arctic Wolf, we recognize that success comes from delighting our customers. We believe in being lean – in constantly building, measuring, and learning in all aspects of our business. We truly value people. All wolves are welcome to join the Arctic Wolf pack, with compelling compensation packages, benefits, and equity for employees.
Arctic Wolf is focused on building a workforce that is diverse and inclusive. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We review all applications.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. As such, we strive to make our recruitment, assessment and selection processes as accessible as possible and provide accommodations as required for applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing email@example.com.