Ready to make an impact? Arctic Wolf is seeking a seasoned Regional Marketing Manager (DACH) to join our Pack.
Arctic Wolf, fresh off its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. How fast are we growing? Well, Arctic Wolf was highly ranked in the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for North America in both 2019 (#25) and 2020 (#104)! We have doubled headcount, customers, and revenue for five years running.
We are also cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds and ideas to make our teams even stronger. In fact, we are recognized as one of the 2020 Best Places to Work (bizjournals.com).
As we believe in corporate responsibility, Arctic Wolf offices around the world participate in volunteer programs throughout their communities. We’ve also earned distinction from TravelWise for our efforts in promoting sustainable transportation.
And now we are looking for you…
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Regional Marketing Manager to be an integral part of the Arctic Wolf Marketing team. Reporting to the EMEA Marketing Director you will be responsible for the creating programs to build awareness and drive pipeline:
As an Arctic Wolf Regional Marketing Manager you’ll be focused on driving the marketing strategy and execution into the DACH territory; whilst working closely with our key channel partners to shape our go to market messaging and strategy; driving pipeline growth in the region. In this exciting and diverse role you will be responsible for launching and building Arctic Wolf, creating awareness for the brand, extending the reach within the partner network work through creating and executing stand out marketing campaigns to generate opportunities and drive pipeline for Arctic Wolf. You will own the education and enablement of our partners to correctly position the Arctic Wolf portfolio by providing regular marketing updates with best practices and campaign updates. You'll also have the freedom to build strong working relationships with Arctic Wolf’s partner network in order to create "better together" messaging and scenarios that our partners can take to market. In this role you need to have a unique combination of strategic and tactical marketing management to establish yourself as the go-to marketing contact for both our partners and internal teams to ensure we get an unfair amount of attention and focus. You will work closely with other business units locally and globally to drive excellence and ensure all activities are executed in a timely manner. This position requires an individual who is passionate about driving growth and new business opportunities, is data driven and who is willing to be hands on, proactive and not be afraid to try something new. The position is responsible for planning and executing marketing programs to generate new prospects, build customer retention and drive partner marketing engagement.
Location: Remote, within DACH region
- Responsible for the definition and implementation of marketing activities to develop the territory
- Adapt global/EMEA marketing campaigns and define relevant targeting based on objectives
- Engage with focus channel partners to enable them to drive effective marketing programs for Arctic Wolf
- Manage event and marketing activities defined with the local channel and sales team (trade shows, webinars, clients or partners events)
- Manage channel programs for DACH (translation, campaign localisation, partner training)
- Build and develop quarterly, measurable marketing plans in line with business objectives
- Measure and report back to the EMEA Marketing Director on the success of all marketing campaigns utilising CRM and marketing automation tools
- Plan, create and execute multi touch campaigns that are creative, innovative and return the required level of ROI
- Liaise with agencies and suppliers in order to execute the campaigns as deemed necessary
- Support the planning and execution of lead generation campaigns through channel partners whilst building good working relationships
- Manage pre-determined budgets and claiming of vendor funds in a timely manner
What you’ll need to bring to this role:
- Ideally 5+ years’ experience in B2B technology marketing
- Experience of planning and delivering creative, demand generation campaigns
- Experience in IT related industry, Distribution , Reseller, Vendor, Channel Experience
- Self-starter with a keen interest in topics related to IT and CyberSecurity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team player with a confident and engaging personality to build relationships with sales and marketing teams and channel partners
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and project management skills
- Deep understanding of marketing/sales funnel and methods by which to increase opportunities and impact pipeline velocity
- Excellent at networking and building relationships
- Ability to develop compelling, succinct, error-free marketing materials
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools (Marketo preferred) and Salesforce to build campaigns and track performance, a plus
- Adept at Microsoft Suite
- (preferred) Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, English or Communications
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 30% (as required)
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information.
- Background checks are required for this position.
At Arctic Wolf, we recognize that success comes from delighting our customers. We believe in being lean – in constantly building, measuring, and learning in all aspects of our business. We truly value people. All wolves are welcome to join the Arctic Wolf pack, with compelling compensation packages, benefits, and equity for employees.
Arctic Wolf is focused on building a workforce that is diverse and inclusive. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We review all applications.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. As such, we strive to make our recruitment, assessment and selection processes as accessible as possible and provide accommodations as required for applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.