Ready to make an impact? Arctic Wolf seeks a Senior Product Owner, Vulnerability Management to join our pack and help us revolutionize the way that risk based vulnerability management is delivered to businesses. Our hardworking team is passionate about building a solution that will solve the real-world security problems that IT professionals face.
Arctic Wolf, with its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. How fast are we growing? Well, Arctic Wolf was highly ranked in the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for North America in both 2019 (#25) and 2020 (#104)! We have doubled headcount, customers, and revenue for five years running.
We are also cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and ideas to make our teams even stronger as we grow our teams globally. In fact, we were named a 2021 Top Workplace USA (Energage) as the top technology firm to work in our size category, were recognized as one of the 2020 Best Places to Work (bizjournals.com), and most recently were certified as a 2021 Great Place to Work (Great Places to Work Institute, Canada).
Arctic Wolf believes in corporate responsibility, and our worldwide offices proudly participate in volunteer programs throughout their communities. We’ve also earned distinction from TravelWise for our efforts in promoting sustainable transportation.
The Arctic Wolf product team is looking for a passionate Sr. Product Owner who can lead the risk based vulnerability management platform development across multiple development teams.
Working with Arctic Wolf security engineers, you will run full life-cycle development of a world class security data platform. You will define and build our next set of features with application teams. You will work with architects and engineering to extend our technology and platform, collaborate with the product teams to facilitate our service driven approach to product development.
- Define and execute on the vulnerability management roadmap
- Create and measure metrics to gauge success of platform features and capabilities
- Work with architects and engineering to plan system interfaces and data models
- Be the product owner within the engineering teams, maintaining backlog and be the requirements owner
- Work closely with our services teams to ensure they are represented within platform aspects of the product creation process
- Work with marketing teams to create and support platform collateral
- Represent Arctic Wolf Networks at customer interactions, industry events and on other platforms
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to support the business & product strategy
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years experience in technical product management/product management or technical leadership
- Experience in defining platform and technical requirements, especially for multiple teams
- Accomplished in aspects of product management (agile development, design review, backlog management, roadmap creation, specification, project management, data analysis etc.)
- Experience leading technical teams, you are comfortable writing technical requirements
- Comfortable operating in fast paced environments
- Exceptional communication skills, both technical and non-technical
- Technical degree required
- Believe in being lean – we constantly Build, Measure, and Learn in all aspect of our business
- Customer centric; we will be successful when we delight our customers
- Provide compelling compensation packages – benefits, competitive pay, and excellent equity
If you are ready for a challenge, come work at Arctic Wolf Networks, make a difference, and be part of our success!
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information.
- Background checks are required for this position
Working at Arctic Wolf:
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities and unique perspectives all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data and aiming to end cyber risk— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
- Equity for all employees
- Paid parental leave
- Training and career development programs
If you're excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply. We review all applications and may yet consider you the right person for the role or have another open position where you’re the perfect fit.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful, and inclusive environment that ensures equal access and participation for people with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing email@example.com.