Ready to make an impact? Arctic Wolf is looking for a Project Manager to join our pack.
Arctic Wolf, the leader in security operations, is a fast-growing company in an exciting and fast-growing industry—Cybersecurity. How fast are we growing? Well, Arctic Wolf ranks #25 on the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for North America in 2019! We have doubled headcount, customers, and revenue for five years running.
We are also cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds and ideas to make our teams even stronger. In fact, we are considered among the 2020 Best Places to Work by bizjournals.com.
At Arctic Wolf, we believe in corporate responsibility. Our offices across North America participate in volunteer programs throughout their communities, and we earned distinction from TravelWise for our efforts in promoting sustainable transportation.
About the Role:
As a Project Manager you will work with R&D teams to help drive agile delivery. This is a hands-on Project Manager role. You will be working with R&D leaders to not only manage project delivery but also assist in coaching teams to a more agile delivery process. This will include working with the R&D Operations team to help define and rollout agile best practices across R&D teams.
- Lead project teams to deliver high value features in partnership with product management
- Work with Product Managers to support R&D deliverables into wider go-to-market strategies
- Create and track project delivery through dashboards and basic analytics, including burnup /burndown and velocity tracking
- Provide project updates to R&D leaders covering progress, risks and issues
- Manage project conflicts, challenges and dynamic business requirements to keep operations running at a high performance
- Able to do post-mortem and root cause analysis to help teams continuously improve their practices to ensure maximum productivity
- Proactively identify and eliminate impediments and facilitate flow
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple groups with competing priorities
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of project management experience in a software, SaaS environment
- 10+ years of emerging technology industry experience
- Experience partnering with Product Management and Engineering teams together to deliver customer or internal facing features
- Excellent verbal and written communication; experience effectively communicating and presenting to teams located across different locations and people ranging from individual team members to C-level executives.
- Strong leadership skills; Able to independently influence teams
- Adaptable and able to work in fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information.
- Background checks are required for this position
Working at Arctic Wolf:
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
- Equity for all employees
- Paid parental leave
- Training and career development programs
If you're excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply anyway. We review all applications and still may consider you the right person for the role or have another open position where you’re the perfect fit.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful, and inclusive environment that ensures equal access and participation for people with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing email@example.com.