Ready to make an impact? Arctic Wolf is looking for a Software Developer - Front End to join our pack.
Arctic Wolf, fresh off its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. How fast are we growing? Well, Arctic Wolf was highly ranked in the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for North America in both 2019 (#25) and 2020 (#104)! We have doubled headcount, customers, and revenue for five years running.
We are also cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds and ideas to make our teams even stronger. In fact, we are recognized as one of the 2020 Best Places to Work (bizjournals.com).
As we believe in corporate responsibility, Arctic Wolf offices across North America participate in volunteer programs throughout their communities. We’ve also earned distinction from TravelWise for our efforts in promoting sustainable transportation.
About the Role:
The Concierge Experience team builds and owns solutions built for our in-house Concierge teams, enabling them to deliver high value services to our customers.
We use React/Typescript with Go and Python backends running on AWS.
- Deliver solutions at the intersection of Big Data, Cloud, and Web
- Collaborate with the user experience designer, product manager and other developers to understand problems, then develop and test solutions in an iterative cycle
- Work with the latest technologies and broaden your skillset
- Grow your experience in the Security Operations area
- Watch your work come alive daily through a mature CI/CD pipeline.
- Participate in work-sponsored conferences and training activities to build your skills
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience building data pipelines and web services
- 1+ years of building cloud services, preferably in AWS
- Experienced working with event-driven systems
- Experienced in ES6 and Typescript or React
- Passionate about building beautiful, simple and effective user interfaces
- Open minded and objectively seek feedback to improve
- Intelligent, hard-working, and eager to share your code early and often
- Enjoy working in a collaborative environment as a part of a team
- Have experience building and delivering full applications, including:
- Implementing complex designs in a systematic and organized manner
- Writing well organized, testable, and high performing code
- Bug-fixing and on-going maintenance
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information.
- Background checks are required for this position
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data and aiming to end cyber risk— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
- Equity for all employees
- Paid parental leave
- Training and career development programs
If you're excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply anyway. We review all applications and still may consider you the right person for the role or have another open position where you’re the perfect fit.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful, and inclusive environment that ensures equal access and participation for people with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing email@example.com.