Arc provides SaaS companies with fast non-dilutive growth capital, delivered through a seamless consumerized enterprise technology experience.
Our tech solution and proprietary underwriting model enable us to deliver capital to SaaS founders more quickly and cheaply than legacy offline products, helping founders keep more of the business they built by minimizing dilution. Since launching in September, we have rapidly scaled up customer volume and are looking to expand the team across the board to scale.
Our team of experienced operators comes from Facebook, LinkedIn and Brex and we are backed by awesome seed-stage VCs, including Y Combinator, NFX, Bain Capital Ventures and Clocktower Technology Ventures. Eric MacFarland, the former Head of Underwriting at Brex, recently joined us as our Chief Credit Officer.
We are seeking a Director of Product to join the Arc family. As the first product hire in this exciting venture, you will drive innovation, growth and operational excellence for our core product and be a thought leader on our long-term product strategy. You will work directly alongside the founding team to help Arc reinvent startup financing through technology.
✅ About You
- Domain expertise in fintech ecosystem
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Can easily translate business and technical requirements and tradeoffs to stakeholders while being able to build consensus
- Extraordinary interpersonal and communication skills with track record of navigating complex unstructured cross-functional environments
- Strong analytical skills, with excellent problem-solving abilities amid ambiguity
- Track record of taking ownership and getting results
- Ability to conceptualize, run, and prioritize multiple projects
🌟 Nice to Haves
- Experience with fintech customers, backend finance and API providers to determine what is possible
- Experience with B2B financing platforms
- Hands-on experience consuming and developing APIs
- Product Management Experience for a financial services product
- Experience in a fast-growing start-up; strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Client-facing experience
- Join us in-person in our beautiful office in San Francisco
- Flexible hours and paid-time-off policy
- Above-market cash & equity package
Join us in building out a modern fintech stack to transform financing!
Arc is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.