Arc provides SaaS companies with fast non-dilutive growth capital, delivered through a seamless consumerized enterprise technology experience.
Our tech solution and proprietary underwriting model enable us to deliver capital to SaaS founders more quickly and cheaply than legacy offline products, helping founders keep more of the business they built by minimizing dilution. Since launching in September, we have rapidly scaled up customer volume and are looking to expand the team across the board to scale.
Our team of experienced operators comes from Facebook, LinkedIn and Brex and we are backed by awesome seed-stage VCs, including Y Combinator, NFX, Bain Capital Ventures and Clocktower Technology Ventures. Eric MacFarland, the former Head of Underwriting at Brex, recently joined us as our Chief Credit Officer.
You will be joining a lean team moving at breakneck speed to redefine the financial services industry. Arc is uniquely positioned in the alternative financing ecosystem, given its founding team with deep finance expertise (former private equity investors and bankers / consultants).
We are seeking a Finance & Strategy Lead to join the Arc family. As one of the first business hires in this exciting venture, you'll be involved in all aspects of our operations, including raising capital and deploying funds across our customers, as well as serve as a key thought leader in shaping our long-term strategy. This is a highly visible and cross-functional role, and you will work directly alongside the co-founders to reinvent Wall Street for Silicon Valley!
📌What you’ll do:
- Conduct financial due diligence and business analysis as part of underwriting process for potential new customers
- Lead our capital raising process, including building financial models, structuring debt terms, and leading lender negotiations
- Refine Arc’s long-term strategy, including launching new products, services, geographies, and M&A and support in the related financial planning and analysis
- Wear multiple hats across the company, including tackling high-priority needs as they arise, filling gaps in the organization as we scale, and setting up systems and processes
✅ Who you are:
- 4+ years of experience in investing or other finance-heavy roles (private equity / venture capital, investment banking, consulting, corporate finance, FP&A)
- Experience conducting financial and business analysis in fast-paced environments
- Experience raising debt capital, including building detailed operating models
- High EQ, with ability to work autonomously, manage C-Suite customer relationships, and negotiate debt terms with Senior Managing Directors at large financial institutions
🌟Nice to haves:
- Experience in private equity, venture debt, credit investing, direct lending, and/or tech-enabled lending
- Deep knowledge of SaaS, Fintech, Financial Institutions, and/or Capital Markets
- Experience executing securitizations, forward flow agreements, and / or warehouse facilities
- Join us in-person in our beautiful office in San Francisco
- Flexible hours and paid-time-off policy
- Above-market cash & equity package
Join us in building out a modern fintech stack to transform financing!
Arc is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.