We need a pro researcher who loves and understands consumer insights to up-level our expertise in youth culture.
Our Insights Researcher is on the front lines of our expertise in youth culture. Your role is to drive Archrival’s ability to leverage actionable insights within youth culture, ensuring that we stay well positioned to serve our global brands in reaching their target audiences. From internal thought leadership to new business to executing custom research projects, this role is an always evolving work of deciphering youth culture while creating actionable insights and strategies that moves the needle for Archrival and our clients.
YOUR IMPACT IN THE ROLE
- Help with framework development and manage insight projects based on client brief.
- Set-up qualitative and quantitative research projects, consolidate findings into actionable strategies, compose into short and long-form digestible insights.
- Create a structure for insight work and ensure process is followed on each research project.
- Uphold data integrity and conduct research backed by industry and statistically representative standards.
- Manage execution of on-the-ground research projects, travel as needed.
- Develop conclusions from findings and effectively communicate them to the team.
- Develop and implement innovative research methodologies that utilize Archrival’s unique resources, such as Culture Collective and our Field Marketing Agents.
- Translate findings into actionable and digestible recommendations that can inform both strategy and creative work.
- Curate insight findings and develop strategy seeing the project from conception through execution.
- Manage syndicated vendors and work comfortably across many forms of data—custom and syndicated—to synthesize data into compelling stories.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Extensive experience conducting and leading primary and secondary research projects from start to finish. (7+ years is a good marker).
- Experience with a variety of research designs and both qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Proven next level attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and a natural collaborator.
- Solid presentation skills and ability to engage the client.
- Proficient in Excel and excellent ability to analysis data.
- Ability to present findings in a strategic comprehensive manner to both internal team and clients.
YOU AT ARCHRIVAL
- Understanding of youth culture and passion for continuous learning.
- Desire to go against the grain and take on challenges that may have never been done before.
- Team first, remain humble and never leave another Archrivaler hanging.
- Driven to excellence, committed to grinding out great work mixed with a playful point-of-view.
- Contribute to a community of belonging, our collective differences to make Archrival f’n awesome.
HUMAN-POWERED MARKETING AT ARCHRIVAL
Archrival powers Field + Influence movements for the best companies in the world. Archrival believes in the transformative power of putting the right people, in the right place, at the right moment. The people behind brands are what truly make them human, and thus creating an authentic connection between company and consumer. This is Human-Powered Marketing.
DIVERSE REPRESENTATION IN YOUTH CULTURE
Archrival stands to positively affect the diversity, equity and inclusion of youth culture creatively. We are committed to fostering a place of belonging for underrepresented and marginalized communities. We are intentional of creating equal employment opportunities to all applicants and teammates in regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical and mental disability, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.