Archer is an aerospace company based in San Jose, California building an all-electric vertical takeoff and landing aircraft with a mission to advance the benefits of sustainable air mobility. We are designing, manufacturing, and operating an all-electric aircraft that can carry four passengers for 60 miles at speeds of up to 150 mph while producing minimal noise.
Our sights are set high and our problems are hard, and we believe that diversity in the workplace is what makes us smarter, drives better insights, and will ultimately lift us all to success. We are dedicated to cultivating an equitable and inclusive environment that embraces our differences, and supports and celebrates all of our team members.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the application engineering team to design, implement, and maintain devops processes & tools for applications such as Product Lifecycle Management, Mechanical and Electrical CAD, ALM/requirements management, etc.
- Design, implement, and maintain a configuration management process for applications, servers, and other tools to provide standardized processes mapping development branches in git with environment configurations
- Design, implement, and maintain a continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) system including custom utilities and scripts where appropriate
- Work with IT to provide automated processes to create development environments for application engineering based on project needs
- Design, implement, and maintain a test automation framework such as Cucumber or Selenium
- Provide support and training to application engineers on the processes and tools you develop
What you need:
- 5-7 years of experience with CI/CD and test automation for enterprise applications such as PLM (ideally Teamcenter), MCAD (ideally NX), or ALM (ideally Polarion)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) environments
- Experience with Ansible
- Experience with git (ideally Bitbucket) and subversion
- Experience with Windows and Linux server administration
- Experience with SOA and web services APIs
- Strong communication skills for interfacing with the broader engineering, business teams, vendors, partners, customers and the IT community
- Experience working in an agile development methodology
- Experience working in an aerospace environment
- Experience working with Siemens software products (Teamcenter, NX, Polarion, etc.)
At Archer we aim to attract, retain, and motivate talent that possess the skills and leadership necessary to grow our business. We drive a pay-for-performance culture and reward performance that supports the Company’s business strategy. For this position we are targeting a base pay between $100,000 - 125,000. Actual compensation offered will be determined by factors such as job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.