Who we are:
Archer is an aerospace company based in Palo Alto, California building an all-electric vertical takeoff and landing aircraft with a mission to advance the benefits of sustainable air mobility. We are designing, manufacturing, and operating an all-electric aircraft that can carry four passengers for 60 miles at speeds of up to 150 mph while producing minimal noise.
Our sights are set high and our problems are hard, and we believe that diversity in the workplace is what makes us smarter, drives better insights, and will ultimately lift us all to success. We are dedicated to cultivating an equitable and inclusive environment that embraces our differences, and supports and celebrates all of our team members.
What you’ll do:
- Set up vendors and contractors in the accounting system
- Monitor invoice aging and ensure suppliers are paid on time
- Reconcile invoices, purchase orders, and goods receipts
- Work with various departments to resolve questions or issues in the payment process
- Set up payments (ACH, wires) and send for approval
- Support month end close process
- Help improve systems and processes to create more structure
What you need:
- 5+ years of accounts payable experience.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- Experience working in an early-stage startup, where processes and systems are not yet fully established
- Understanding of tax (sales, use tax) and accruals
- Working knowledge of Quickbooks and familiarity with another ERP or Procure-to-Payment software (e.g. Coupa)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to resolve complicated or confusing situations
- Strong knowledge of Google Sheets
Archer is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusivity in the workplace. All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of merit, qualifications, and business needs. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.