Who we are:
Archer is an aerospace company based in Palo Alto, California building an all-electric vertical takeoff and landing aircraft with a mission to advance the benefits of sustainable air mobility. We are designing, manufacturing, and operating an all-electric aircraft that can carry four passengers for 60 miles at speeds of up to 150 mph while producing minimal noise.
Our sights are set high and our problems are hard, and we believe that diversity in the workplace is what makes us smarter, drives better insights, and will ultimately lift us all to success. We are dedicated to cultivating an equitable and inclusive environment that embraces our differences, and supports and celebrates all of our team members.
What you’ll do:
- Implement and support a full-cycle accounts payable process: invoice review, account coding, purchase order matching, policy compliance, supplier communications, account reconciliation and payment processing for material suppliers, employee expenses, credit card accounts and accruals
- Manage the AP process to ensure accurate and timely production of all financial information
- Work with various departments to resolve questions or issues in the payment process
- Work with vendors to resolve disputed invoices and amounts while ensuring strong vendor relationships
- Track and issue 1099s as required
- Reconcile invoices, purchase orders, and goods receipts
- Set up payments (ACH, wires) and send for approval
- Help improve systems and processes to create more structure
- Assist in writing and updating Accounts Payable procedures
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of relevant supervisory experience
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, prioritizing multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Experience working in an early-stage startup, where processes and systems are not yet fully established required
- Understanding of tax (sales, use tax) and accruals
- Working knowledge of Quickbooks and familiarity with another ERP or Procure-to-Payment software (e.g. Coupa). Implementation experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail and ability to resolve complicated or confusing situations
- Strong knowledge of Google Sheets
Archer is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusivity in the workplace. All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of merit, qualifications, and business needs. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.