Who we are:
Archer is an aerospace company based in Palo Alto, California building an all-electric vertical takeoff and landing aircraft with a mission to advance the benefits of sustainable air mobility. We are designing, manufacturing, and operating an all-electric aircraft that can carry four passengers for 60 miles at speeds of up to 150 mph while producing minimal noise.
Our sights are set high and our problems are hard, and we believe that diversity in the workplace is what makes us smarter, drives better insights, and will ultimately lift us all to success. We are dedicated to cultivating an equitable and inclusive environment that embraces our differences, and supports and celebrates all of our team members.
What you’ll do:
- Create digital aircraft models using Alias software ranging from concept to final product
- Develop models from 2D sketches and renderings
- Collaborate with cross functional teams (engineering, purchasing, design, marketing etc.) to execute design concept into production
- Perform research and present ideas on how to improve design processes to build revolutionary products with beautiful designs
- Create and develop new digital design tools for the team
- Frequently review data quality to ensure proper and most efficient use
What you need:
- 5+ years of Alias CAD experience, preferably in transportation space
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design, Transportation Design or related field
- Proficient in VRED, Keyshot, or equivalent rendering software
- Strong team player with ability to work cross-functionally
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Passion for design and engineering
Archer is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusivity in the workplace. All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of merit, qualifications, and business needs. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.