Who we are:
Archer is an aerospace company based in Palo Alto, California building an all-electric vertical takeoff and landing aircraft with a mission to advance the benefits of sustainable air mobility. We are designing, manufacturing, and operating an all-electric aircraft that can carry four passengers for 60 miles at speeds of up to 150 mph while producing minimal noise.
Our sights are set high and our problems are hard, and we believe that diversity in the workplace is what makes us smarter, drives better insights, and will ultimately lift us all to success. We are dedicated to cultivating an equitable and inclusive environment that embraces our differences, and supports and celebrates all of our team members.
What you’ll do:
- Optimize time management for the co-founders to run the organization efficiently
- Proactively anticipate planning needs, schedules and requirements
- Precise scheduling and calendar management for both of the co-founders
- Ability to swiftly handle and communicate urgent matters and last-minute changes as they arise
- Research and prepare documents for review and presentation by executive leadership
- Deliver clear communication briefings ahead of meetings, events, and presentations to ensure co-founders are as prepared as possible
- Detailed note taking during meetings with clear summary and action items
- Book and coordinate travel including flights, hotels, dining, meetings etc.
- Assist in document and email organization and retrieval
- Perform office duties such as greeting visitors and ordering supplies
What you need:
- 3+ years of experience in an Executive Assistant or administrative role
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- Extremely organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proactive problem solving skills
- Experience coordinating both domestic and international travel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in dealing with highly confidential and sensitive information
- Experience using Google Workspace
- Strong team player
Archer is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusivity in the workplace. All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of merit, qualifications, and business needs. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.