Who we are:
Archer is an aerospace company based in Palo Alto, California building an all-electric vertical takeoff and landing aircraft with a mission to advance the benefits of sustainable air mobility. We are designing, manufacturing, and operating an all-electric aircraft that can carry four passengers for 60 miles at speeds of up to 150 mph while producing minimal noise.
Our sights are set high and our problems are hard, and we believe that diversity in the workplace is what makes us smarter, drives better insights, and will ultimately lift us all to success. We are dedicated to cultivating an equitable and inclusive environment that embraces our differences, and supports and celebrates all of our team members.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the design, implementation and administration of complex enterprise software systems to manage critical data for our aircraft design and company operations
- Work closely with company leadership to determine the best solutions for our business needs
- Select and implement PLM and ERP systems that complement our vision and accelerate the pace of product development
- Work with team leads to develop detailed technical and architectural specifications for the PLM system and integrated CAD and CAE tools
- Effectively communicate risks, technical restrictions, and analysis to business stakeholders
What you need:
- 8-10 years of work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
- Experience working in the automotive or aerospace industry
- Proven background in product lifecycle management
- Experience in developing solutions for the design and production of complex products
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Experience with the configuration and implementation of Enovia or Teamcener PLM
- Experience with aerospace CAD tools such as CATIA or NX
- Experience implementing manufacturing execution systems (MES)
Archer is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusivity in the workplace. All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of merit, qualifications, and business needs. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.