Who we are:
Archer is an aerospace company based in Palo Alto, California building an all-electric vertical takeoff and landing aircraft with a mission to advance the benefits of sustainable air mobility. We are designing, manufacturing, and operating an all-electric aircraft that can carry four passengers for 60 miles at speeds of up to 150 mph while producing minimal noise.
Our sights are set high and our problems are hard, and we believe that diversity in the workplace is what makes us smarter, drives better insights, and will ultimately lift us all to success. We are dedicated to cultivating an equitable and inclusive environment that embraces our differences, and supports and celebrates all of our team members.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct market analyses and create techno-economic models to support the development of future eVTOL product requirements
- Collaborate with vehicle design engineers and decision makers to identify critical vehicle requirements and capture their impacts on market size, vehicle operating costs, and sustainability metrics.
- Develop a full life cycle economic model of an eVTOL business including estimating vehicle operating costs, setting ticket prices, production ramps, and infrastructure requirements.
- Model the deployment of an eVTOL service in candidate cities.
What you need:
- BS degree in Economics, Operations Research, Engineering, Geographic Information Science, or a related field
- Industry experience in transportation modeling or transportation planning is desirable
- Airport, heliport, or airspace planning experience is desirable
- Experience working with datasets from the Bureau of Transportation Statistics, the Census Bureau, and/or cell phone tracking data
- Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical thinker who can pose meaningful questions, find creative ways to answer them, and communicate the results to decision makers
Archer is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusivity in the workplace. All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of merit, qualifications, and business needs. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.