Who we are:
Archer is an aerospace company based in Palo Alto, California building an all-electric vertical takeoff and landing aircraft with a mission to advance the benefits of sustainable air mobility. We are designing, manufacturing, and operating an all-electric aircraft that can carry four passengers for 60 miles at speeds of up to 150 mph while producing minimal noise.
Our sights are set high and our problems are hard, and we believe that diversity in the workplace is what makes us smarter, drives better insights, and will ultimately lift us all to success. We are dedicated to cultivating an equitable and inclusive environment that embraces our differences, and supports and celebrates all of our team members.
What you’ll do:
- Organize and coordinate deliverables to reach milestones across a complex, multidisciplinary team
- Develop and implement efficient strategies and tactics to push towards project completion and accountability
- Develop schedule for company-wide deliverables while integrating team schedules and identifying critical path
- Be a critical liaison between the cross-functional teams
- Provide reports on schedule delays, roadblocks, conflicts, and challenges
- Track risks and opportunities
- Develop process for documenting best practices and challenges faced
- Ensure all delivery, financial and technical commitments of the project are met
What you need:
- 5+ years of program/project management experience leading complex technical projects
- Aerospace experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player and creative thinker who can lead technical teams as well as outside vendors
Archer is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusivity in the workplace. All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of merit, qualifications, and business needs. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.