Who we are:
Archer is an aerospace company based in Palo Alto, California building an all-electric vertical takeoff and landing aircraft with a mission to advance the benefits of sustainable air mobility. We are designing, manufacturing, and operating an all-electric aircraft that can carry four passengers for 60 miles at speeds of up to 150 mph while producing minimal noise.
Our sights are set high and our problems are hard, and we believe that diversity in the workplace is what makes us smarter, drives better insights, and will ultimately lift us all to success. We are dedicated to cultivating an equitable and inclusive environment that embraces our differences, and supports and celebrates all of our team members.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with EWIS engineers to develop wire harnesses
- Assemble prototype wire harnesses for fly-by-wire aircraft
- Assemble wire harness for hardware-in-the-loop test benches
- Integrate aircraft fuselages and wings with avionics and wire harnesses
- Conduct power and ground checks of wire harnesses
- Support high voltage wiring harnesses installation and design
- Develop a safe and organized work environment following best practices
What you need:
- 5+ years of aircraft wiring experience
- Demonstrated background in wire harnessing
- Strong background in avionics integration into aircraft
- Experience working on composite aircraft
- Certification in soldering
- Experience in R&D space
- Experience with experimental aircraft
- Experience with high voltage wiring
- Aerospace and Composites experience
- Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) certification
Archer is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusivity in the workplace. All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of merit, qualifications, and business needs. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.