Who we are:
Archer is an aerospace company based in Palo Alto, California building an all-electric vertical takeoff and landing aircraft with a mission to advance the benefits of sustainable air mobility. We are designing, manufacturing, and operating an all-electric aircraft that can carry four passengers for 60 miles at speeds of up to 150 mph while producing minimal noise.
Our sights are set high and our problems are hard, and we believe that diversity in the workplace is what makes us smarter, drives better insights, and will ultimately lift us all to success. We are dedicated to cultivating an equitable and inclusive environment that embraces our differences, and supports and celebrates all of our team members.
What you’ll do:
- Support the design and development of the integrated fuselage, battery, propulsion, and other aircraft systems
- Support first builds of new designs
- Develop testing procedures and perform testing of new designs
- Create and review technical drawings, plans, and specifications
- Support requirements development and documentation
- Collaborate with our multi-disciplinary engineering team
- Work with consultants, vendors, and contractors to realize your designs
What you need:
- 2-5 years of engineering experience
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Hands-on experience in multiple technical fields especially those related to carbon and metallic structures
- SolidWorks experience
- 3D printing experience
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly
- Must be self-motivated and a great team worker
Archer is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusivity in the workplace. All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of merit, qualifications, and business needs. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.