Who we are:
Archer is an aerospace company based in Palo Alto, California building an all-electric vertical takeoff and landing aircraft with a mission to advance the benefits of sustainable air mobility. We are designing, manufacturing, and operating an all-electric aircraft that can carry four passengers for 60 miles at speeds of up to 150 mph while producing minimal noise.
Our sights are set high and our problems are hard, and we believe that diversity in the workplace is what makes us smarter, drives better insights, and will ultimately lift us all to success. We are dedicated to cultivating an equitable and inclusive environment that embraces our differences, and supports and celebrates all of our team members.
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to the development of a world class Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment infrastructure to automate the build and verification of flight software
- Architect and develop a high performance flight test data processing pipeline, connecting flight test operations and engineering
- Think creatively, leverage automation, and boost the engineering team efficiency with new tools
- Develop key performance indicators to track system performance and availability, while continuously improving the infrastructure
- Write well engineered documentation to help the team embrace new tools
What you need:
- 2+ years of experience in related field
- Degree in Computer Science
- Hands-on experience with continuous integration tools like TeamCity or Jenkins
- Deep understanding of GIT
- Familiarity with cloud services, preferably AWS
- Experience with configuration management tools like Ansible
- Fluent in Python and agile with the Linux command line interface
- Strong knowledge of the Internet Protocol: IP configuration, routing etc.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Experience with databases and front end web development
Archer is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusivity in the workplace. All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of merit, qualifications, and business needs. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.