Who we are:
Archer is an aerospace company based in Palo Alto, California building an all-electric vertical takeoff and landing aircraft with a mission to advance the benefits of sustainable air mobility. We are designing, manufacturing, and operating an all-electric aircraft that can carry four passengers for 60 miles at speeds of up to 150 mph while producing minimal noise.
Our sights are set high and our problems are hard, and we believe that diversity in the workplace is what makes us smarter, drives better insights, and will ultimately lift us all to success. We are dedicated to cultivating an equitable and inclusive environment that embraces our differences, and supports and celebrates all of our team members.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the architecting and development of a state of the art automation system executing tests in a Hardware-In-the-Loop (HIL) flight simulation environment
- Work directly with system architects and engineers to define test plans for the avionics subsystems
- Design and build test setups to verify flight hardware in representative environments before flight
- Define and monitor key performance indicators to track test coverage, quality improvements, and monitor the progress of the test campaigns
- Execute test campaigns and build test reports and dashboards
What you need:
- 5+ years of experience in a related field
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Aerospace or equivalent
- Hands-on experience with test automation frameworks
- Fluent in Python and agile with the Linux command line interface
- Master of all types of lab instruments: oscilloscope, RF analyzers etc.
- Working knowledge of the Internet Protocol: IP configuration, routing etc.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Experience with databases and front end web development
Archer is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusivity in the workplace. All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of merit, qualifications, and business needs. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.