Who we are:
Archer is an aerospace company building an all-electric vertical takeoff and landing aircraft focused on improving mobility in cities. The company's mission is to advance the benefits of sustainable air mobility. Archer is designing, manufacturing, and operating a fully electric aircraft that can carry four passengers for 60 miles at speeds of up to 150mph while producing minimal noise. Archer's team is based in the San Francisco Bay Area.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the architecting and development of a state of the art automation system executing tests in a Hardware-In-the-Loop (HIL) flight simulation environment
- Work directly with system architects and engineers to define test plans for the avionics subsystems
- Design and build test setups to verify flight hardware in representative environments before flight
- Define and monitor key performance indicators to track test coverage, quality improvements, and monitor the progress of the test campaigns
- Execute test campaigns and build test reports and dashboards
What you need:
- 5+ years of experience in a related field
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Aerospace or equivalent
- Hands-on experience with test automation frameworks
- Fluent in Python and agile with the Linux command line interface
- Master of all types of lab instruments: oscilloscope, RF analyzers etc.
- Working knowledge of the Internet Protocol: IP configuration, routing etc.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Experience with databases and front end web development