We’re looking for an SMB Account Executive based out of LATAM with a successful track record as an AE early in their career. Must have 1 year experience selling to companies in NAMER. Skills in lead generation, growing inside sales for software development services, managing a sales pipeline, and delivering data-driven results. An ideal candidate would be an experienced & entrepreneurial sales executive who’s comfortable wearing different hats in a highly ambiguous environment. This is a great opportunity for someone early in their career, who is driven, strategic, and ambitious that is looking to join a small and rapidly growing team and contribute to building our sales process from the ground up.
You’ll be the primary point of contact for the clients you’re working with and you will have a strong impact on the experience of clients by building a strong relationship with them. You’ll be responsible for managing the full-sales cycle from prospecting to close, working to convert companies into new Arc customers.
This is a full remote, full time role.
Please note that we will only accept application in English.
Key responsibilities include
- Responding to inbound inquiries from potential clients
- Prospect for new clients by researching markets and conducting cold outreach via calls and emails
- Managing the sales cycle from start to finish, responsible for closing net new revenue and upselling from your existing account base
- Champion the Arc brand by strategizing about how we can optimize each client’s experience and magnify their ability to hire the candidates they need
- Gathering requirements and uncovering multiple pain points for the software projects they are working on
- Act as a liaison between product, marketing, and ops - share what's happening on the front lines
- Working with other team members to close and retain key accounts
Qualities we look for
- Minimum 1 year experience as an AE or AM with strong track record of hitting sales targets
- Must have experience selling to companies in NAMER.
- Hunter mindset
- Familiar with full sales cycle or has forma sales training
- Proficient in Hubspot, PersistIQ, DocuSign, and Seamless AI (or similar)
- Excellent communication skills/CRM knowledge
- Great at building and maintaining relationships
- Strong at multi-tasking and staying organized
- Understanding of software development processes
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Native proficiency in English
- Can work on Pacific Time Zone
- Technical background
- Background in recruiting/HR tech
- Previous experience working remotely
- Competitive compensation
- Generous paid time off policy
- Flexible work schedule
- Regular team bonding events
- Free Kindle book program
- Remote work stipend
- Birthday and work anniversary celebrations
- Work with a diverse and energetic global team