We’re looking for a marketing specialist to join the Arc marketing team. In this role, you will plan and execute campaigns to test new channels and grow our user community, while also supporting our ongoing marketing initiatives. This role is great if you're creative, like to learn new things, and are looking to gain a lot of experience in different marketing channels.
This is a full-time, remote role. You should be able to work at least 3 hours overlapping with Taipei (UTC+8) and be flexible in having meetings across different time zones.
What you will do
- Plan and execute marketing and promotional campaigns from start to finish
- Manage operations of our paid acquisition channels (influencer marketing and PPC ads): budgeting, results tracking, A/B testing, optimization
- Maintain our social media presence across all digital channels, Trustpilot, and others
- Support content marketing efforts with distribution on social media, SEO backlink campaigns, and email outreach
- Support operations for developer community events
- Propose creative new ideas for campaigns, execute, optimize, and analyze the results
We're a small and nimble team, so we expect the responsibilities of this role to evolve as we work on different challenges!
Sound like you?
- Experience: At least 1 year experience in marketing, preferably at a startup. This means you have some marketing fundamentals such as copywriting skills, project management, and visual design skills (using tools like Canva)
- Working style: You have an eye for the details, maintain a flexible attitude as situations change, and take complete ownership of what you're working on to find solutions & doing what must be done to be successful.
- You're comfortable working without existing documentation or SOPs (figuring out how to do something as you go)
- You write and speak clearly and concisely in English (native or near native level)
- Interested in the tech industry, developers and/or remote work
Bonus points if you have
- Worked at a fast-growing tech startup
- Experience running ads on Facebook, LinkedIn, and other platforms
- Are interested in social media and emerging online marketing trends
- Speak Spanish, Portuguese, or are familiar with Latin America
- Experience working in a cross-cultural and cross-timezone (mostly remote) team
Why work at Arc?
- Bring your authentic self to work: Everyone is encourage to speak openly and honestly about themselves and their work.
- Continuous learning: We support and encourage your learning and professional growth. You’ll have opportunities to try new things and challenge yourself on a daily basis.
- Diverse team members: You’ll be part of a multicultural, globally distributed team. People of all backgrounds are warmly welcomed.
- Flat organizational structure: You’ll be able to take ownership of your work and make a real impact on the company.
- Competitive compensation
- Generous paid time off policy
- Flexible work schedule
- Regular team bonding events
- Free Kindle book program
- Remote work stipend
- Birthday and work anniversary celebrations
- Work with a diverse and energetic global team