We’re looking for a motivated People Operations Partner to join our growing team!
This person must be highly organized, resourceful, enthusiastic, and be able to wear multiple hats. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to manage multiple aspects of shaping the team culture.
If you’re quick on your feet, love solving problems, and enjoy a fast-paced work environment, we want you on the team.
What you will be doing
- Operate and grow a remote-first team, and improve the process and culture.
- Be the main point of contact for new hires during their onboarding process, and work with hiring managers to define probationary period goals
- Design and execute people ops policies by identifying opportunities for improvements, researching best practices, writing guidelines, and rolling out new policies
- Provide learning opportunities and design training and development plans
- Execute performance review processes and help implement comprehensive compensation and benefits plans
- Drive initiatives to preserve and scale our culture as we grow
- Plan and implement internal team bonding activities (both virtual and onsite)
We hope you have
- 3+ years of experience in people operations or human resources, ideally in tech startups or high growth companies
- Fluent in both Mandarin and English
- Excellent communication, organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- Strong sense of ownership and a high level of initiative and follow-through
- Experience working in a multi-cultural and remote team
- Competitive compensation
- Generous paid time off policy
- Flexible work schedule
- Regular team bonding events
- Free Kindle book program
- Remote work stipend
- Birthday and work anniversary celebrations
- Work with a diverse and energetic global team