Who we are:
Arcadia is the technology company empowering energy innovators and consumers to fight the climate crisis. Our software and APIs are revolutionizing an industry held back by outdated systems and institutions by creating unprecedented access to the data and clean energy needed to make a decarbonized energy grid possible.
In 2014, Arcadia set out on its mission to break the fossil fuel monopoly and since then we have been knocking down the institutional barriers to unlock decarbonization. To date, we have connected hundreds of thousands of consumers and small businesses with high-quality clean energy options. Fast forward to today, and now, we’re thinking even bigger. We have launched Arc, an industry-defining SaaS platform that empowers developers and energy innovators to deliver their own custom, personalized energy experiences, accelerating the transformation of the industry from an analog energy system into a digitized information network.
Tackling one of the world’s biggest challenges requires out-of-the-box thinking & diverse perspectives. We’re building a team of individuals from different backgrounds, industries, & educational experiences. If you share our passion for ushering in the era of the clean electron, we look forward to learning what you would uniquely bring to Arcadia!
Arcadia is headquartered in Washington, DC with a valuation of $1.5B and $380M funding to date. Visit www.arcadia.com to know further!
What we’re looking for:
We are seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager to join our Product team in India, focusing on building products, platforms, and tools that will enable effective and quality energy data to customers in a faster, secure, and reliable manner.
This person will be responsible for creating and executing the product roadmap and leading product initiatives from conception to launch and subsequent iterations, by connecting customer needs, technological capabilities, and business goals. This person should have experience building platform products with significant scale and complexity and supporting both external and internal customers.
This person will collaborate frequently with engineers, product designers, data science teams, other product managers locally & globally, and cross functional teams like Customer Success, Operations etc. to ensure the success of their product.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, detail oriented, and an empathetic collaborator who enjoys breaking complex problems into smaller steps that drive iterative product development and who can create and execute roadmaps and can coordinate cross-department initiatives and drive them to completion.
What you'll do:
- Create and own the product roadmap for your charter aligning to the overall business and product strategy that helps build and scale Arcadia’s cleantech products
- Define, prioritize, and build product initiatives and features that improve the customer experience, quality, and reliability of the data delivery systems and applications
- Champion the needs of the direct and indirect users of the products you build: Arcadia’s customers and Arcadia employees
- Build product experiences for multiple personas and partners, including residential and commercial customers, our support and operations teams, and our go-to-market teams
- Write clear product requirements that can be easily understood by technical and non-technical audiences
- Collaborate cross-functionally with peers in Engineering, Product Design, and Data Science to deliver products on time
- Uncover insights from analytics, user research, and use cases that come from cross-functional partners in Customer Success, Operations, and other departments
- Constantly monitor and update on the progress of the initiatives to all the relevant stakeholders and the leadership team
- Balance long-term bets with short term improvements, optimizing for speed of learning and time to impact
What will help you succeed:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering or business management from reputed universities
- 8+ years of overall experience in software product management in SaaS or data/platform product companies and at least 6+ years of direct & hands-on PM experience
- Experience building B2B or B2C software products, ideally with notable technical complexity
- Experience working with globally distributed teams in multiple timezone environments
- Strong expertise with internal tools and systems in a medium to large enterprise and building complex systems around automation
- Demonstrated experience aligning and influencing cross-functional teams and diverse stakeholders
- Proven ability to break down complex problems into incremental product solutions
- Strong organizational and project management skills, and a proactive communication style
- Ability to think strategically
- A growth mindset and comfort with ambiguity
- Passion for our mission, sustainability, and helping drive a clean-energy future
- Hands on experience working in squad-based agile product development model handling teams with 10+ members consisting of engineers, designers, and data analysts
- Experience working in a regulated vertical (ideally energy, but if not, a background in finance, telecom, healthcare would be helpful)
- At least 3+ yrs experience in mentoring junior product managers
- Experience working with and supporting enterprise customers
- Experience working with senior leadership in driving strategic initiatives
- Experience designing and shipping APIs to support customers or internal teams
- Competitive compensation based on market standards
- We are working on a hybrid model with remote first policy
- Apart from Fixed Base Salary potential candidates are eligible for following benefits
- Flexible Leave Policy
- Office is located in the heart of the city in case you need to step in for any purpose.
- Medical Insurance (1+5 Family Members)
- Annual performance cycle
- Quarterly team engagement activities and rewards & recognitions
- L&D programs to foster professional growth
Eliminating carbon footprints, eliminating carbon copies.
Here at Arcadia, we cultivate diversity, celebrate individuality, and believe unique perspectives are key to our collective success in creating a clean energy future. Arcadia is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. While we are currently unable to consider candidates who will require visa sponsorship, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates eligible to work in India.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.