Arcadia is a technology company revolutionizing the energy industry. We make choosing clean energy easy for everyone, no matter where you live or who your utility provider is. Founded in 2015, Arcadia set out with one purpose that continues to drive us today: a 100% clean energy future.
Tackling one of the world’s biggest challenges – climate change – requires out-of-the-box thinking and diverse perspectives, so we’re building a team of individuals from all different backgrounds, industries, and educational experiences. If you share our passion for building a future powered by 100% renewable energy, we look forward to receiving your application and learning what you would uniquely bring to our organization!
What we’re looking for:
We are seeking an early-level Talent Acquisition Coordinator who is looking to optimize and take the Talent Acquisition function to the next level. The TA Coordinator role will offer someone the opportunity to contribute to the success of the TA team by ensuring candidates have an exceptional experience throughout their recruitment process, and by providing the business with a consistent point of contact for all TA activities. As a key member of the team, the TA Coordinator will help keep our hiring process smooth and ensure a positive experience all around as the team works to recruit and retain top talent for the business. This position is a true combination of recruiting and customer service, and an excellent jump off for a career in TA and People Ops. To be successful in this role, you will need to be agile, quick on your feet, and be okay with ambiguity because we are growing and changing quickly.
This role is based in NY, D.C. or remote. This role will initially report to the Head of TA and have a dotted line to the TA Specialists.
- Build strong, trusting relationships with the TA team, People Ops team, and hiring teams.
- Manage scheduling and logistics for all interviews between your candidates and hiring managers; manage conversion from final interview stage to offer stage.
- Actively source and connect with candidates who are both actively and passively looking to build a strong candidate pipeline.
- Develop and nurture a pipeline of exceptionally qualified, diverse candidates, and maintain their level of interest to meet current and future demand.
- Support candidates through the post-offer stage through to early employment including managing documentation, answering questions, coordinating elements of new-hire onboarding & orientation, and providing a positive transition and early employment experience.
- Assist with People & Impact projects as requested, which may include scheduling meetings, interviews, company event coordination and staffing.
- 1-2 years of experience in talent acquisition (sourcing, coordinating, recruiting) with tech start-up experience strongly preferred
- Specifically, experience managing applicant tracking (data capture and analysis), facilitating and capturing interview feedback, managing candidate expectations and offer processes, and curating employer brand
- Ability to build strong, trusting relationships with business leaders to make hiring decisions
- Employee-first orientation with a strong focus on delivering exceptional candidate service and a commitment to providing a positive, inclusive, and equitable experience to all candidates
- Adaptability, resilience and an ability to thrive in ambiguity
- A self-starting and resourceful work ethic but with enough humility to know when to ask for help
- Experience with Greenhouse (ATS)
- Experience building recruiting dashboards to show recruitment metrics, such as time to hire, cost per hire, diversity pass through, etc.
- Market-based compensation (salary + equity)
- Healthcare, dental, vision, 401(k) and commuter benefits
- Paid Time Off (holidays, vacation, professional development, volunteer, parental leave)
- Professional development opportunities
- All-company lunches
- Free clean energy
- A chance to decarbonize and disrupt the energy sector