Arcadia is a technology company revolutionizing the energy industry. We make choosing clean energy easy for everyone, no matter where you live or who your utility provider is. Founded in 2015, Arcadia set out with one purpose that continues to drive us today: a 100% clean energy future.
Tackling one of the world’s biggest challenges – climate change – requires out-of-the-box thinking and diverse perspectives, so we’re building a team of individuals from all different backgrounds, industries, and educational experiences. If you share our passion for building a future powered by 100% renewable energy, we look forward to receiving your application and learning what you would uniquely bring to our organization!
What we’re looking for:
We need a creative, consumer-driven Senior Graphic Designer to join our marketing team. This role will be responsible for conceptualizing and delivering high quality assets that will promote Arcadia’s brand and drive results across the funnel from awareness to acquisition.
As a Senior Graphic Designer, you’ll iteratively evolve our brand guidelines and systems from the ground-up, transforming Arcadia into a household name that’s resonant, optimistic, and symbolic of change. You’ll accomplish this by working closely with copywriters to concept, launch, and iterate on digital and print assets. You’re right for this role if you have in-depth knowledge of design principles, graphic design styles and techniques, and experience leading marketing projects.
The right person for this role will be excited by the opportunity to test concepts across marketing channels and mediums, and to help build Arcadia’s brand from the ground up. You will work closely with copy writers, growth and lifecycle marketing, and the partnerships and public policy teams.
This role can be based in Washington, D.C. or New York & will report to the Creative Director.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with copywriters and project stakeholders to lead design projects, from initial conception to in-market executions
- Manage your own timelines and priorities as part of a cross-functional team and collaboratively meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborate across marketing channels and internal departments to launch marketing assets
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all marketing projects and across mediums
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
What will help you succeed:
- 5+ years of work design experience and a portfolio of completed design projects
- Proficiency in design and image editing software
- First-class attention to visual details and strong aesthetic skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- Creative & empathetic thinker with a focus on consumer interests
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment & adapt to shifting priorities
- Passion for our mission, sustainability, & helping drive a clean-energy future
- Animation skills
- Experience using figma
- Start-up or DTC product experience
- Market-based compensation (salary + equity)
- Healthcare, dental, vision, 401(k), and commuter benefits
- Paid Time Off (holidays, vacation, professional development, volunteer, parental leave)
- Professional development opportunities
- All-company lunches
- Free clean energy
- A chance to decarbonize and disrupt the energy sector