Arcadia is a technology company revolutionizing the energy industry. We make choosing clean energy easy for everyone, no matter where you live or who your utility provider is. Founded in 2015, Arcadia set out with one purpose that continues to drive us today: a 100% clean energy future.
Tackling one of the world’s biggest challenges – climate change – requires out-of-the-box thinking and diverse perspectives, so we’re building a team of individuals from all different backgrounds, industries, and educational experiences. If you share our passion for building a future powered by 100% renewable energy, we look forward to receiving your application and learning what you would uniquely bring to our organization!
What we’re looking for:
We are seeking experienced, curious, and resourceful Senior Product Managers to join the Product team. We have multiple openings across the product organization on both customer-facing and internal-facing teams.
This individual will lead product initiatives from conception to launch and subsequent iterations, by connecting customer needs, technological capabilities, and business goals. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and strong collaborator who enjoys breaking complex problems into smaller steps that drive iterative product development and who has experience building scalable customer acquisition experiences.
This role is based in New York City or Washington, DC and will report to the Director of Product. Additionally, the Senior Product Manager will collaborate frequently with engineers, product designers, product analysts, and other internal stakeholders.
What you'll do:
- You’ll turn company strategy into a prioritized roadmap of features that solve real customer needs, in a way that works for Arcadia’s business.
- You’ll form hypotheses and validate them through rapid prototyping, experimentation, and iteration, working with design and engineering to craft delightful user experiences.
- You will be hands on in uncovering insights from analytics, user research, and use cases that come from cross-functional partners.
- You will balance long-term bets with short term improvements, optimizing for speed of learning and time to impact.
- You will champion Arcadia’s consumer user needs and your team’s projects across the organization.
- You’ll bring a fresh perspective to our team, offering suggestions we haven’t considered, pointing out problems that need to be solved, and helping us move forward in our mission.
What will help you succeed:
- 5-8 years of experience leading product development for consumer products or internal-facing products
- Comfort employing a variety of product discovery methods
- Demonstrated experience aligning and influencing cross-functional teams and diverse stakeholders
- Analytical abilities to frame the impact your work will have on Arcadia’s customers and business, and demonstrated ability to use rapid experimentation and validation to find product-market fit
- Strong organizational and project management skills, and a proactive communication style
- A growth mindset and comfort with ambiguity
- Knowledge of or experience in the energy industry
- Ability to independently run usability tests and other user research
- Market-based compensation (salary + equity)
- Healthcare, dental, vision, 401(k) and commuter benefits
- Paid Time Off (holidays, vacation, professional development, volunteer, parental leave)
- Professional development opportunities
- All-company lunches
- Free clean energy
- A chance to decarbonize and disrupt the energy sector
Eliminating carbon footprints, eliminating carbon copies.
Here at Arcadia, we cultivate diversity, celebrate individuality, and believe unique perspectives are key to our collective success in creating a clean energy future. Arcadia is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. While we are currently unable to consider candidates who will require visa sponsorship, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates eligible to work in the United States.