Arcadia.io (www.arcadia.io) is a population health management company, specializing in data aggregation, analytics, and workflow software for value based care. Our customers achieve financial success in their risk-sharing contracts through Arcadia’s focus on creating the highest quality data asset, pushing expertly derived insights to the point of care, and supporting administrative staff with data when and where they need it with applications including care management and referral management. Arcadia has off-the-shelf integration technology for more than 40 different physical and behavioral health EHR vendors, powered by machine learning that combs through variations in over 35 million longitudinal patient records across clinical, claims and operational data sources. Arcadia software and outsourced ACO services are trusted by some of the largest risk bearing health systems and health plans in the country to improve the bottom line. Founded in 2002, Arcadia is headquartered outside Boston in Burlington, MA, with offices in Seattle, Pittsburgh, and outside Chicago in Rockford, IL.
Why work at Arcadia?
- Opportunity to work for an awesome and growing software company
- Opportunity to work with a highly scalable cloud platform
- Opportunity to develop a highly disruptive platform that is going to change healthcare analytics
What You Will Be Doing
Love Data, and want to make a difference?
Seeking Individuals who rely on data analysis to make decisions and are passionate about improving the way healthcare is delivered to millions of patients across the country.
Join the product development team of a high growth Population Health and Analytics software company. Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Customer Insights and joining a talented team of Product Managers, Analysts and Data Scientists. At Arcadia you will have the opportunity to analyze large and diverse data sets on Arcadia’s custom data model built by analysts for analysts. Idea with the best minds in healthcare through our advisory network. Support a wide variety of customers in the healthcare space – all focused on pulling healthcare tech into modernity.
- Drive value for Arcadia’s clients through dashboard building and deep dive analysis
- Prepare, analyze and visualize tens of millions of records of healthcare data – to support marketing and ROI analyses, customer requests, and product R&D
- Balance and deliver on multiple ad-hoc analysis for customers
- 2+ years of experience in an analytical role (Healthcare experience strongly preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM or quantitative field
- Ability to query and manipulate relational databases with SQL
- Fast learner and creative problem solver
- Ability to code in languages such as Python, Java and/or Scala
- Experience with BI dashboarding product such as tableau
- Experience using statistical modelling and/or machine learning
What’s In It for You
- Opportunity to be part of a team creating a platform that is going to drastically improve healthcare analytics
- Awesome work environment (teleworking opportunities considered too)
- Competitive compensation
- Great benefits like 4 weeks of paid time off
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages and more
This position is responsible for following all Security policies and procedures in order to protect all PHI under Arcadia's custodianship as well as Arcadia Intellectual Properties. For any security-specific roles, the responsibilities would be further defined by the hiring manager.