Arcadia is seeking an analytical problem-solver to join our high-paced technology team that is transforming healthcare. We empower healthcare teams with our beautiful, easy-to-use software that mines hundreds of millions of health records and presents highly interactive visual insights, guiding the decisions that improve lives and reverse the trend of explosive healthcare costs.
Come help our team integrate massive clinical datasets and financial data feeds for real-time insights to health, quality of care, and medical expense. We work with some of the best healthcare organizations around the country.
Under general direction, the successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring technical project and infrastructure costs to ensure adherence to our standards and budgets.
- Monitor infrastructure & project costs with escalation of non-compliance
- Recommend cost reduction measures from a budgetary perspective
- Perform infrastructure & project billing optimization activities
- Maintain cost information on a reporting basis using third-party tools, custom built tools and ad-hoc analysis
- Leverage project and resource tagging/labeling/JIRA-tracking in order to allocate costs and optimize resource planning
- Assist in preparing cost analysis, trending and forecast based on expected usage
- Work with project leads to assess and manage overall costs
- Track and manage project activities such as schedules, cost, risk and meeting management
- Apply reasoned problem-solving and critical evaluation of economic-based issues
- 1+ years experience in leading/managing software development teams
- Motivated by bleeding edge technologies and methodologies
- 1+ yrs experience developing software using any language
- 1+ yrs experience in one or more of the following: Java, Python, .NET, C++, Ruby (non-web), Scala and/or Rust
- Mastery of HTML, CSS
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience using github
- 2+ yrs experience using project management software (e.g., JIRA, CounterSoft, etc.)
- 1+ yrs experience using AWS infrastructure, specifically the APIs via the CLI
- AWS Cloud certification
- 2+ yrs experience in AWS (specifically in automation, maintenance and migrations)
- 3+ yrs experience in project management within information technology organization as project manager, lead developer or team lead
- Knowledge of AWS SDKs, APIs and Cost Calculator
- Experience with AWS Marketplace and Spot-Instance management
- Economics thinker
This position is responsible for following all Security policies and procedures in order to protect all PHI under Arcadia's custodianship as well as Arcadia Intellectual Properties. For any security-specific roles, the responsibilities would be further defined by the hiring manager.