Arcadia.io helps innovative healthcare systems and health plans around the country transform healthcare to reduce cost while improving patient health. We do this by aggregating massive amounts of clinical data, applying algorithms to identify opportunities to provide better patient care, and making those opportunities actionable by physicians at the point of care in near-real time. We are passionate about helping our customers drive meaningful outcomes.
We are growing rapidly and want to add a marketing coordinator to our team. You would be the glue that holds our dynamic sales and marketing functions together as we tackle new and exciting projects.
This could be the perfect role for you if:
- You enjoy designing, planning, and running events to support our strategic business objectives. You relish the thought of digging into a complex logistics puzzle or solving a frustrating problem to help our sales team be successful on the road.
- You want to be fully integrated into a great team, working collaboratively with curious, friendly, smart people across our company who value you and are interested in your ideas.
- You sweat the small stuff, because small details can leave a big impression. (You think Beyoncé is #goals for professional planning and execution.) But at the same time, you are flexible enough to roll with the punches as things change.
- You want to work with people who will excitedly celebrate what you do – and push you to grow your skills, learn, and try new things.
- You are interested in the “why” of what we do – whether from a marketing strategy perspective, or a healthcare industry perspective. You seek to constantly build your subject matter expertise so you can take on additional responsibilities over time.
- You think about how different marketing activities fit together – for example, the relationship between a public relations campaign and our messaging at a specific event.
Your role on our team
As a Marketing Coordinator at Arcadia, you will be part of a small but mighty Marketing team. You will report to the Strategic Marketing Director and have regular duties to help our organization function smoothly and efficiently, and you will also work on a variety of special projects with Arcadians from executives to product managers to sales directors to technical implementation leads to recruiters – pitching in anywhere you are needed to successfully execute our growth strategy.
On a regular basis, you will execute the following:
- Manage promotional materials inventory and source new products/suppliers as needed.
- Plan and run small and medium-sized tradeshows, sponsorships, and other events with a high degree of independence, organization, and professionalism interacting with external organizations. (Typically this would not require travel, but rather managing the logistics for our sales team who would attend.)
- Support the team with planning and execution of our large event marketing investments, such as our annual industry event Arcadia Aggregate and our presence at the annual HIMSS global conference.
- Analyze performance of past event marketing investments and evaluate potential future investment opportunities, making recommendations for budget planning.
Campaign and Initiative Execution
- Support direct mail and email campaign execution, including quality control, scheduling, proofreading, and editing activities.
- Coordinate production of marketing collateral in accordance with planned marketing campaigns and events.
- Assist in decomposing marketing initiatives into specific projects and tasks; track team progress against deadlines, and provide reporting using basic project management tools like Asana to help team stay on schedule and avoid potential problems.
- Maintain clean marketing contact database in HubSpot and Salesforce.
- Maintain clean, organized content and asset library on Box.
- Execute basic content development and website maintenance to support campaigns and initiatives.
Customer Relationship Management
- Manage our customer gift programs.
- Route or field customer and internal inquiries requesting content or other information.
- Assist in scheduling and coordinating Customer Voice initiatives, such as speaking submission development or public relations intake calls.
- Execute distribution of content to our customers via email campaigns as needed.
- Support internal events and brand-related requests as directed.
- Update and improve Microsoft Office templates.
- Assist in managing social media accounts.
- Other projects and sales support as directed.
Our ideal candidate is detail-oriented, thoughtful, and wants to achieve greatness as part of a team. Our team’s success depends on our ability to work effectively with stakeholders across all parts of our organization, so being able to interact effectively with Arcadians ranging from engineers to product managers to executives is important. You may be interviewing subject matter experts to learn more about healthcare or technical topics, so you should feel comfortable preparing for conversations by reading documents and making short lists of questions to ask.
We have a collaborative culture where we frequently share drafts with each other for ideas and feedback. You should be able to share helpful, constructive suggestions with colleagues – and you should be able to receive, listen to, and evaluate friendly suggestions from others.
Desired skills and qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 1-3 years of experience in a marketing organization or agency
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies like HubSpot, WordPress, SalesForce, Adobe Illustrator.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Decisive, thoughtful, and creative problem-solving abilities paired with a good sense of when and how to escalate issues.
- Good project management skills.
- Unafraid of – and maybe even loves – data.
- Able to work independently and to actively seek out further instructions or guidance as needed.
- Able to work from our Burlington, MA office 2-3 days per week.
- Able to travel occasionally (2-3 times annually).
- Able to comply with Arcadia policies and procedures, especially as they relate to information security.
- Passionate drive to learn more about our business and support our team in transforming healthcare in the United States
This position is responsible for following all Security policies and procedures in order to protect all PHI under Arcadia's custodianship as well as Arcadia Intellectual Properties. For any security-specific roles, the responsibilities would be further defined by the hiring manager.