In this hybrid position you will play a vital role in assisting the Value Based Care Clinical Services and Data Services teams to provide expert analysis and support for the development and maintenance of automated clinical processes using CareWebQI (i.e. automated referrals, auto-authorization rules, analyzing utilization statistics). Working closely with both our clinical staff and technical developers, you will be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving requests reported by Arcadia’s customers and internal staff. You will leverage technologies such as SQL, Excel, MCG Health Cite CareWebQI, JIRA, Confluence, and others to solve complex problems.
Why do you want this job?
- The opportunity to work for an amazing, fast-growing healthcare analytics company
- Opportunity to work with industry standard clinical decision support platform
- You seek a fun culture that encourages you to speak up and fosters creative thinking
- Work closely with and learn new technologies to drive healthcare data integration projects
- You enjoy mastering a subject area for a team and knowledge-sharing what you have learned
- You want to use your skills to make an impact in healthcare
What will you be doing?
- Leverage your clinical expertise within our workgroups to advance automated clinical processes
- Lead improvement processes around MCG Health Cite CareWebQI software
- Identify, document, triage and resolve systemic software and configuration defects to ensure resolution
- Write code to query data sets to get technical and business insights to support ongoing analytics, ad-hoc analytics, and customer reporting
- Validate data extracted from internal claims and clinical systems
- Evaluate and provide estimates for proposed system changes and custom reports
- Interact with co-workers and explain technical concepts, issue resolutions processes and product functionality clearly
- Regularly learn new skills, make timely decisions, and adapts well to change
What’s in it for you
- Opportunity to be part of a team creating automated processes to drastically improve healthcare
- Awesome work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Great benefits like flextime time off
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages and more
What you need for this position?
- Bachelor’s degree in a nursing field or related clinical field or equivalent professional work experience
- FIVE years as a clinical data analyst or relative experience: HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE A MUST
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access
- Experience with writing SQL queries to analyze and integrate complex data sets is a plus
- Strong analytical, quantitative, problem solving and organizations skills
- Attention to detail and ability to coordinate multiple tasks, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of HIPAA, experience with an EHR or experience in a secure data systems environment is essential
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
This position is responsible for following all Security policies and procedures in order to protect all PHI under Arcadia's custodianship as well as Arcadia Intellectual Properties. For any security-specific roles, the responsibilities would be further defined by the hiring manager.