In this position you will work with the Production Support team to provide our customers with expert level support of our big data analytics product. Working closely with our Technical Data Analysts and Software Engineers, you will be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving requests reported by Arcadia’s customers. You will leverage technologies such as SQL Server, Microsoft Office, JIRA and others to aid our customers in resolving complex big data issues.
Why do you want this job?
- You want to use your skills to make an impact in healthcare
- The opportunity to work for an amazing software company that continues to grow in size and scope
- You seek a fun culture that encourages you to speak up and fosters creative thinking
- Work closely with developers and learn new technologies like Apache Spark/Nifi, ElasticSearch and more to help support data integration projects on cloud platforms such as AWS
- You enjoy working with customers and thriving as a team player
- Customer service experience
- Communicate difficult concepts clearly and succinctly
- Diagnose systemic problems and collaborate with customers and other teams to fix these problems
- Work with customers and Arcadians to maintain our Electronic Health Record ETL infrastructure
- Track record of completing and delivering work to production
- Create SQL queries and manage data sets to support ongoing Analytics, Ad-Hoc analytics, and Reporting
- Regularly learn new skills, make timely decisions, and adapt well to change
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of a team that is drastically improving healthcare analytics
- Amazing benefits including flextime time off
- Competitive compensation
- Great work environment (remote work opportunities)
- All the snacks and beverages you could ever need – Fully stocked kitchen
What you need for this position
- 3-5 years as a technical analyst or relative experience: healthcare industry experience is a plus
- Experience using SQL to analyze complex data sets
- Additional programming language experience is a plus
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills including ability to create materials in Microsoft Power Point, Excel, Word etc
- Strong analytical, quantitative, problem solving and organizations skills
- Attention to detail and ability to coordinate multiple tasks, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of HIPAA, experience with an EHR, or experience in a secure data systems environment is a plus
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
This position is responsible for following all Security policies and procedures in order to protect all PHI under Arcadia's custodianship as well as Arcadia Intellectual Properties. For any security-specific roles, the responsibilities would be further defined by the hiring manager.