In this position you will work with the Production Support team to provide our customers with expert level support of our big data analytics product. Working closely with our Application Analysts and Software Engineers, you will be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving requests reported by Arcadia’s customers. You will leverage technologies such as SQL, Python, the Elastic Stack, JIRA, and others to solve complex big data problems.
Why do you want this job?
- The opportunity to work for an amazing, fast-growing software company
- Opportunity to work with a highly scalable cloud platform
- You seek a fun culture that encourages you to speak up and fosters creative thinking
- Work closely with and learn new technologies like Apache Spark/Nifi, the Elastic Stack and more to drive healthcare data integration projects
- You enjoy working with customers and thrive as a team player
- You want to use your skills to make an impact in healthcare
What will you be doing?
- Identify, document, triage and resolve systemic software, ETL, and configuration defects to ensure resolution
- Work with internal teams and customers to enable ETL from clinical and claims sources
- Write code to query and manage large data sets to get technical and business insights to support ongoing analytics, ad-hoc analytics, and customer reporting
- Validate data extracted from complex healthcare systems
- Execute software and data testing and validation processes
- Support ETL processes that utilize Apache Spark/Nifi and the Elastic stack including identification and resolutions of system and data related issues
- Evaluate and provide estimates for proposed system changes and custom reports
- Interact with customers and explain technical concepts, issue resolutions processes and product functionality clearly
- Regularly learn new skills, make timely decisions, and adapts well to change
- 25% Travel Possible
What’s in it for you
- Opportunity to be part of a team creating a big data platform that is drastically improving healthcare analytics
- Awesome work environment (teleworking opportunities considered too)
- Competitive compensation
- Great benefits like flextime time off
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages and more
What you need for this position?
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related technical filed (Computer Science, Information Management, Mathematics, or other analytical discipline) or equivalent professional work experience
- 2-4 years as a technical analyst or relative experience: healthcare industry experience is a plus
- Experience with Elastic Stack and Spark/NiFi is a plus
- Strong analytical, quantitative, problem solving and organizations skills
- Attention to detail and ability to coordinate multiple tasks, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of HIPAA, experience with an EHR or experience in a secure data systems environment is a plus
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
This position is responsible for following all Security policies and procedures in order to protect all PHI under Arcadia's custodianship as well as Arcadia Intellectual Properties. For any security-specific roles, the responsibilities would be further defined by the hiring manager.