The Value Based Services Manager is responsible for coordinating between the Value Based Services Arcadia provides, client and assigned health plans. They will build relationships with client administrators, network providers and management teams. They will hold a highly client-facing position that oversees and coordinates all aspects of these services delegated to Arcadia. Assisting in establishing business objectives and creating tangible plans that will contribute to success of both shared and full risk client responsibility arrangements with health plans.
What you'll be doing:
- Be a super user for analytics platform
- Report to multiple directors for different projects
- Identify best practice and implement projects and processes
- Communicate at all levels above and below Client President/Director level
- Analyze data and information, including written analysis
- Write reports, manage expectations, and manage metrics to include cost reduction and financial reports
- Understand complicated problems
- Supply concise and relevant solutions to problems
- Establish and maintain excellent rapport with clients
- Work in teams as a project management leader or a participant
- Member outreach activities (HEDIS, NCQA, Process Improvement)
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent in education and experience in healthcare field.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in the health solutions industry, that includes specific experience in account management with an understanding of value based care.
- Proven success managing mid-size to large scale projects
- Experience in high level decision making
- Experience developing and writing executive level presentations
- Analytical thinking and planning skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
- Ability to adapt to an evolving work environment
This position is responsible for following all Security policies and procedures in order to protect all PHI under Arcadia's custodianship as well as Arcadia Intellectual Properties. For any security-specific roles, the responsibilities would be further defined by the hiring manager.